Made For Eachother

Mariah POV

After we left Star's house Michy went to Roc's house and Naomi and Prod went off somewhere. It was just Ray and I walking on the boardwalk.

The boardwalk was so pretty. The sunset was stunning and the waves gently hit the glowing sand.

Ray was making me laugh so hard that I thought my ribs were gonna fall out.

"You be having me weak" I said as I held onto his arm

He leaned over and whispered into my ear "I could have you legs weak too" Ray whispered

"Ugh! You're such a perv" I semi-yelled

"You know you love me" Ray said while tickling my sides

I laughed uncontrollably. Next thing I know Ray and I landed face first in the sand. I was still laughing and Ray was coughing up sand.

"Next time remind me not to play around by the edge of the boardwalk" Ray said while coughing

"Awww you need some water" I said while laughing his facial expression was priceless.

"You got a whole ocean right there" I said

Ray got up and put me over his shoulder and he began running over to the water.

"Ahhh put me down" I yelled while laughing

"Oohhh I'm about to dive in" Ray sang as we both splashed into the freezing cold water.

"Ugh! I hate you for fucking up my hair even more" I yelled

Ray swam over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders. Just as I was about to say something Ray gently pressed his lips on mine and the rest was history.

Ray POV

I laid her out gently on the wet sand without breaking the kiss. I was really getting into it until I heard a loud voice yell.

"The hell? Is that Mariah?" a feminine voice yelled

I pulled back and got off of Mariah.

I observed the girl her long flowing brown hair with blue tips. She had green indigo eyes, nice smooth caramel skin and she was skinny. And she had a dope nose piercing.

"Yo! Mariah!" The girl yelled

"Makeda?" Mariah asked

"In the flesh cousin" Makeda said

Then they were wrapped up in a tight hug.

Oh great another cousin...I just hope she doesn't turn out to be like that bitch Alissa.

I know it was probably boring..but just give it a chance. And another cousin do you think she'll be nice or a bitch_ leave your answer in the comments :)