See Me Through

Mariah POV
Setting- Bedroom/ Bathroom

     I will always have this impossible little hope that you'll suddenly wake up one day and realize we're meant to be together. Those are my thoughts everyday I wake up having him on my mind, just making up little cute things that I wish could happen. It kills me softly that you'll never think of me the way I think of you.

     If only my wishes were granted I would be the happiest girl on earth. But sadly that won't happen the reason why is because of how I look,talk and act it's a total turn off. Everyday I walk into the halls of WestSide High I hear the whispers and snickers coming from the fake, cold, heartless teenagers.

     They look at me as if I'm trash, which I am with my dull plain dark brown eyes, my messy , tangled afro. My flat figure. I hate everything about me. I got up out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. I took one glance in the mirror at my acne invested face and began sobbing uncontrollably. I hate me....... and so does everyone else even my own parents especially my sister.

     The only thing that gets me happy now-a-days is just thinking about Ray. But deep down inside I know he hasn't thought about me once.

     I finally decided to get myself together and get ready to go to school. I hopped in the hot shower. My worries instantly went away as the hot water made contact with my skin. I was the best feeling in the world. My muscles were nice and relaxed as I began to close my eyes. I heard a loud knock on the bathroom door.

“MARIAH! WHAT’S TAKING YOU SO LONG! ONLY PRETTY GIRLS NEED BEAUTY TIME” my sister yelled through the door.

     The nerve of this bitch! I quickly got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself. I opened the door and walked out the bathroom. My sister mean mugged me but I don’t got time for her bi-polar ass.

    I made it to my room and  put on my clothes which were black skinny jeans, dirty converse, a tank top, and a black oversized sweatshirt. It’s just school not a fashion show I thought as I pushed my fro back with a red bandana. I grabbed my bag and made it out the door.

    As soon as I made it up to school I went through the double doors. I instantly bumped into someone. I looked up and it was him… Ray. Butterflies wait no scratch that a whole zoo filled my stomach. I noticed he had let out his braids and he had on a snapback. He looked so---

“ Uh Melissa that’s your name right” Ray asked looking at me while holding my book.

“Um no actually it’s –ss- Mariah”. I said

      I accidentally spit on his upper lip. He looked  utterly disgusted. Oh gosh, why couldn’t I just have nodded my head and walked away. Ugh!

        He wiped it off with the back of his hand.

  “ Damn! that shit is nasty”  He yelled in my face.

“I’m sorry” I mumbled while looking down at my dirty converse.

      He didn’t say anything he just dropped my book on the floor, spit on it and walked away. A tear slowly slid out of my eye I quickly wiped it away before anyone would see.

     I just left my book there I didn’t need it anyway. I walked off to my English class hating myself for being the way I am.

Ray POV

    After the little run in with Melissa wait no Mariah. I feel kind of bad at the way I yelled at her. I mean it wasn't her fault she has a bad lisp.

     Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and my head crashed into Star's. She cried out ouch loudly. But to me it wasn't even that serious. She's such a drama queen.

"Sorry Star" I said annoyed

" Sorry's not gonna take the pain away" She said while poking out her bottom lip.

Oh my gosh, this girl.

"I know what's gonna take the pain away" I said.

    I slowly leaned in so did she. Our lips touched no sparks flew at all. It was another dull, dry kiss. I wish one day, I'll find that girl that drives me crazy with her love. Blush every time I see her and have a zoo fill my stomach.

     But sadly that not happening anytime soon. I'm stuck here with annoying ass Star.

(Note- I <3 Star and the OMG Girlz they r awesome lol)

~Comment
~Subscribe
~Did you like it?