Thirty: Saint Morseti

The Death Of Peace Of Mind- Bad Omens

I sat back, pillow under my head, her nails digging into my chest as she rode me, her tits pressed together by her arms, her mouth fallen open with the most delicious moan.

"Good fucking girl. Does that feel good baby? Am I good enough for that perfect pussy?" I asked, my hands running up her flat stomach.

"Yes-" she whimpered.

"Mmhm." I nodded, watching her, admiring all that was mine.

My mind numbed the pleasure while watching her, memorizing how her body moves for me.

How good I made her feel.

"Go slower." I whispered, adding resistance to her hips with my hands.

"No." She whined.

"Do as your told." I scolded.

She gripped onto my chest harder, her eyes rolling as I ground her against me.

I hummed, her sounds dragged out as well.

"Do me a favor?"

She frowned.

"Get up, go to our dresser and open the bottom left drawer." I said.

I helped her off me, sitting up as she walked to it, opening the drawer.

"What is this?"

"Something fun." I smiled, holding out my hand.

She picked it up, setting it in my hand.

"Good girl. Thank you baby. Lay down."

She did.

I smiled at how swollen and red she was from me.

So pretty.

I turned it on, pressing it to her clit.

"Oh sh-shit." She panicked and I laughed.

Her body rolled and eyes shut as her jaw shuttered.

I pressed only the tip of my cock into her.

She chewed her bottom lip, nursing it within her mouth as I was about halfway into her, thrusting so slow, not going any deeper.

With my other hand I felt over her chest, finding her throat.

She gasped and held her breath as her body trembled in a silent orgasm.

Until her face reddened and a scream left her beautiful mouth.

"Oh my god! I can't-" she shoved at my wrist.

"Yes you can."

"N-no! No I can't!" She cried.

I removed the vibrator.

She took heavy, shuttering breaths.

I looked down at her, studying how her body adjusted to overstimulation.

I leaned down, my cock now filling her up entirely as I kissed her lips.

Her nails dug into my back.

"Saint-"

"Rose."

"Careful with me please." She whispered.

I kissed her temple as I pulled her legs up to wrap around my waist.

"Give me one more. One more and I'm done. I need you to cum just one more time." I asked.

She took a deep breath.

"I don't know."

"One more. Please pretty baby? Just for me?" I pleaded quietly to her.

Pleasing her was a gift. Something I never imagined actually happening until tonight.

I gently began moving, thrusting myself slowly in and out.

"Fuck..." she drug out the word as a moan.

"That's my girl. Good fucking girl." I kissed her forehead, holding myself up by my elbows to watch her.

I moved her hair back off her forehead, her eyes unable to remain open.

I smiled, pressing my face against her neck as I moved my hands down her sides.

I got them under her ass and lifted her, her gasp telling me I was at the perfect angle for her g-spot.

I hummed against her neck, holding her while ensuring my strokes stayed consistent.

She said my name like a quiet prayer and I fucked her harder and harder, pressure building heavily within me as my body tensed, muscles flexed.

I felt her bite the fuck out of my shoulder as she whined, legs squeezing around me as they shook uncontrollably.

I shut my eyes, feeling how good she was under me.

I gasped, so damn close.

She bit me harder, nails rippling down my back, heels digging into my spine as I held her against me completely, releasing inside her and she hummed, letting me go, but still having me firm against her.

My muscles trembled trying to keep myself up and not put all my weight on her.

I kissed her throat, catching my breath.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Thank you." She hummed.

I shook my head.

I sat up, pulling out, knowing these sheets immediately need washed and replaced.

We made a fucking mess.

I wiped my face and admired her naked, tired, sprawled out body.

Her eyes were all over me, seemingly doing the same.

She looked so used and so tired.

My new favorite sight.

"Let me get cleaned so I can focus on helping you. Will you be alright if I leave and I'm back in like 5 minutes?"

"That's okay, I need a minute anyway." She nodded.

I stood, my knees weak as I leaned over, kissing her softly.

Kissing her again.

Again.

"I love you." She stared up at me.

I smiled, kissed her once more.

"I love you."