Twenty-Two: Danika Morseti

I groaned when I finished the second glass already.

When we came back I fell asleep so hard, woke up at about 7pm.

So he decided to make dinner since my head was throbbing.

We ate chicken Parmesan together and it was so good.

He had me drink a glass of water and take some medicine before I requested the wine.

And I just finished the second glass.

He took the glass from me and put it in the sink.

"I got this for you." He handed me a purple, rubber pointy thing. I looked at the tag that called it a scalp scrubber.

"What do I do?"

"Use it. On your scalp." He blinked.

I sighed.

"I'm too lazy. I don't wanna get up." I groaned louder this time.

"I'll shower you myself, we gotta do your hair, it won't take long."

I frowned.

"Tomorrow?" I asked.

He picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder with ease.

"Ughhhhh." I just went limp.

I didn't care.

Fuck this shit.

"I'm not joking. I'll undress you and shower you myself, Danika. I'm not doing this shit." He set me down on the bed and I crawled into the covers, wrapping myself up in the cold cloud.

He yanked it from me, grabbing my ankle as he pulled me to the edge of the bed, pulling my legs off, my feet hitting the ground and straddling my hips as he stood to hold me in place as he pulled off his belt and wrestled me.

He pinned my hands above my head as I thrashed, fighting him.

Fear ensued as I realized how hard I was trying and how strong he actually was.

He looks strong. Obviously he is stronger than me.

But he wasn't even out of breath as he got my hands above my head, stretching over me so his necklace hit my nose.

He tied my hands in his belt and let them go.

"Brat." He sneered.

He got off me and grabbed a relatively large knife.

I tried sitting up but he grabbed my throat and slammed me back down.

"I don't know why you try. What do you think that will achieve? I get my way regardless of how it's done. This sweater and bra are gonna have to suffer for your lack of obedience." He once again straddled my legs that hung off the bed.

I was out of breath.

He got the collar of my sweater lifted stabbing the knife through the fabric as I flinched, shutting my eyes.

"Relax. You know I'm not gonna hurt you." The corner of his lip lifted in agitation.

He cut me from it completely, sleeves and body of it all ruined and in yarned shreds as my abdomen was exposed to him.

"I'll do it!" I gasped, intimidated as he had me nearly bare under him while he was clothed entirely.

"Too late, rose. I won't be gross. I'm a stalker but not a pervert. But you need to learn that there are consequences to your actions if you don't listen to me. I gave you three chances." He cut the straps of my bra, then cut the little band that connects the two cups over my sternum.

He didn't even glance at my chest as he moved off me and pulled off my skirt and tights, removing my underwear.

He grabbed my wrists, pulling me to stand and my body trembled, adrenaline coursing through me.

He didn't even glance at me as he moved to our closet.

He came back with thin rope.

"Don't you dare move. Do you hear me?" His eyes burned into mine.

"Yes." I whispered, so fucking vulnerable.

He still wore his all black attire.

I was completely bare.

Stripped from head to toe.

"Is this the first time you've seen me?" I asked, referring to my current state.

"No."

His jaw ticked as he undid the belt and replaced it with the rope.

I wish I could know what he knew of me.

How I looked to him.

How often he's seen me and in what ways.

But I had no idea.

He grabbed my face in his hand, my lips puffing.

He kissed me.

I hummed, falling into it as his lips were soft his hand moved to my throat, his other toying with my ring.

"What are you to me?" He whispered.

A lump formed in my throat.

"Your wife." I murmured.

"What does that mean to me?"

"I'm yours."

"Good girl." He kissed me again, his tongue messing with mine, hand squeezing harder on my throat.

His other hand that was on my ring moved to the small of my back, pulling me flush against him.

He didn't move his hands anywhere private.

He just kissed me as he had in the kitchen yesterday morning.

And I melted so damn fast.

He pulled back, wiping off my bottom lip and I bit my cheek, nervous.

"You listening to me?"

"Yes."

"I need you to go into the bathroom. That's it. Wait. Don't fuck around or try to undo this. You're not gonna succeed. Alright?"

"Okay."

He nodded and let me go.

I walked into the bathroom and just waited as he went into the closet across the room.

I was honestly petrified.

Only once had anyone seen me naked.

My first ever boyfriend when I was 16. He took my virginity, broke up when I was 17.

I was older now. Only by 6 years. But I was different.

Self conscious.

He came out, walking into the bathroom and my jaw hit the god damn floor.

He smirked only a small one.

"What?" He whispered.

His left thigh was tattooed some sort of tribal tattoo, it went over his hip, stopped, nothing covered hid v-line, but I could tell his back was tattooed with how it connected to the shadowing of his sides and chest, going over his shoulders and down his arms.

His body was godly.

Too much for a woman like me.

I envisioned a tall, curvier, more badass woman with him.

He grabbed my jaw.

"You there?" He asked.

I frowned.

He smiled, turning from me and turning on the shower.

"You keep staring at me like I'm not completely yours. If you want it, you can absolutely have it. I'm your husband after all." He winked, pulling me to him by my bound hands.

Jesus.