Twenty-Four: Saint Morseti

I heard a small sound and turned, barely opening my eyes, it was so dark in the room anyway, I realized my wife was touching herself.

...well that's one way to be woken up.

Her breaths were shaky and small.

I didn't know what she expected lying right beside me.

But I let my hand move to her waist.

She gasped as I pulled her closer to me.

I let my hand replace hers, realizing she wore a nightgown with no panties unless she took them off for this.

"Saint-"

"Shhhh, be quiet. It's late." I mumbled, shutting my eyes as I let my fingers run circles around her clit.

My stomach tingled in butterflies and my mind spun with thoughts of this being a dream.

She felt too good to be a dream.

But the way she opened her legs and didn't fight me had me doubting my sanity.

She gasped in my ear as I used her wetness to get more of a rhythm on her clit, pleasing her.

Her hands came onto my forearm.

"Please don't ask me to stop." I whispered.

She moaned, rolling her hips for me.

"Holy shit. Tell me what you need me to do."

I had to learn her.

To own her. To please her.

She pulled my hand from her and before I could register anything she moved, hands on my chest as she got on top of me, her pussy right on my cock over my sweats as she whined and began grinding.

I gasped, not knowing what to do or how to hold her.

My dick was so damn hard, I swear I was about to cum right now.

"Dani-"

She hummed, gripping my shirt in her fists, grinding against me, whining and whimpering quietly like I wasn't aware of what was happening.

"Touch me." She pleaded and I groaned as I held her waist, feeling her movements through.

I moved my hands up her ribs and felt softly over her tits.

She moaned louder.

I let my hands move under the gown, feeling up her stomach, cupping her chest, pinching her nipples.

"Yes-" she gasped.

I sat up, her arms coming around my neck as she held herself to me.

"Fuck- I don't want to stop." She whispered in my ear.

"We don't have to stop anything, my rose." I turned us over, lying her down.

My hand found her clit, rubbing.

She tugged at my hair.

I smiled.

"Do you trust me in this moment?"

"Yes." She whispered.