Twenty-Three: Danika Morseti

I stood under the water, he massaged my scalp with both his hands and the purple thing.

"I like your hands better, that kinda hurts." I mumbled.

"Don't tell me you have a sensitive scalp." He teased.

"Kind of."

"Well you're gonna have to cope, my wife, because there will be many instances your hair is wrapped around my hand while I'm fucking your pretty pussy from behind." He said and I shut my eyes.

My clit immediately responded to those words.

And I hated it.

He laughed.

"Wasn't this supposed to be a non-ronchy experience?"

"That's not ronchy. It's just what I plan to do for my wife. Is it a problem? Does that sound bad to you?" He asked, massaging my scalp with his fingers.

"No." I barely murmured.

"That's what I thought." He hummed.

He washed out the shampoo.

He had me turn and he did conditioner before placing my hair in a shower cap.

"Let that sit for a bit." He grabbed my razor and I frowned as he lifted my leg onto the fancy bench inside the shower.

He put hair conditioner on my legs.

"Why-"

"Softens your leg hair better so it stays smooth longer." He immediately answered.

"How do you know?"

He looked at me.

I nodded.

He shaved my legs in all directions with more patience than I ever have and didn't cut me once.

"Have you ever been with a girl?" I asked.

He finished my left leg before looking at me.

"Girlfriend, even a one night stand?"

"No."

"What?" I was gobsmacked.

"But you're so old-"

"Not that old-"

"How is that possible?"

"I can't sleep with people I don't have a severe attachment to."

"Was I your first kiss?" I asked.

He nodded, lifting my other leg.

He did the same, being diligent, I kept my bound hands on his back for balance.

"You're really good at it."

"I've educated myself. People make it harder than it is."

But he was tense.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really." He answered.

"I appreciate the honesty, may I ask why?"

He licked over his lips, standing when he finished my leg.

He stared down at me, moving me under the water, lathering my rose and vanilla body wash on his hands.

He grabbed my left hand and stared at my left ring finger that was currently on the vanity outside so it doesn't get messed up in here.

He began washing my forearm, only using his hands, not using my loofa and I was unsure why but I had a guess.

"I don't think you understand me enough for that."

"I want to. If this is my life, I want to learn to understand you."

He nodded, washing my bicep, tricep, shoulder, underarm, grabbing my razor and shaving it for me since it was a bit prickly.

Same with the other arm and underarm.

"I know your history. I'm not a fan that men have seen my wife before me." He said.

"I wish I could control that." I said, mildly bratty as I said it.

Since it was something I cannot control.

"But it's okay. You're my wife now. Mine forever. I'm gonna fuck you in every position and all you'll remember by the end of our lifetime is me, my dick, and my cooking."

I laughed.

"Funny?" He frowned.

"I like the cooking part."

He hummed, a little smile on his face as he turned me around and washed my back.

His hands came around me I felt my breathing catch as his hands moved over my stomach, moving up, cupping my chest.

He pulled me so I was against his front.

"My beautiful rose. My heart. My wife. I love you so much." He murmured, thumbs moving over my nipples.

I trembled against him.

"Can't you feel what you do to me, baby?" He pressed himself against me and I heard myself whimper as his cock was hard on my ass.

"Mmhm." I gasped as he held me tighter.

"I'd do anything just to have a fucking taste." He let me go, turning me to face him, pulling off my hair thing as my hair fell and he washed the conditioner from my ends.

"I bet you're so fucking good. I've always wanted to burry my head between those thighs and eat you till you cry. Fuckkkk."

He basically moaned, cursing to himself and I noticed how hard he currently was so I shut my eyes and had him wash out my hair.

I tried getting the image of him out of my head.

But I knew it was burned into my brain.

Goddamnit.

My body was enjoying this too much.

Shit. FML.