Thirteen: Danika Reeves

He is TOXICALLY POSSESSIVE. Be aware.

I pulled at my arm restrictions and ankle ones.

I was panicking.

I couldn't see anything.

The light was turned on.

"Finally you're awake. That took ages. Good morning, my rose." He came in with a glass of water.

He pressed the straw to my lips and as much as I hated taking it, I had cotton mouth.

So I drank.

I was so fucking thirsty.

He put the glass on the bedside table since I was tied to his bed.

He laughed.

"You're cute. I warned you." He shook his head and went to his bathroom.

I watched as he took out the hair tie and his curls were so shiny and healthy.

I was a bit jealous.

They hit his shoulders, it was strangely a very masculine look. He looked like a terrifying man.

He began running his shower like I wasn't even here.

He grabbed something and came over to me, putting it around my ankle before locking it with some sort of technology.

"If you leave my house, this will shock you. Not like an adorable doggy shock collar, no, this is for little girls who run away from their fate. It'll hurt. Not just that but I have security here outside to catch you."

He walked into the bathroom.

The door was obviously shut but he came out a while later, steam rolling into the room.

He wore only a towel around his waist.

His body was just as id imagine.

Light chest hair, nothing absolutely feral. It was really nice over the tattoos he had. His chest was very muscular, his stomach muscular in the same but not absolutely chiseled, it was a bit softer.

His v-line was unfairly prominent.

He literally was a better version of Roman Reigns.

I watched him trim down his beard and care for his hair.

Then he got into a pair of sweatpants.

"My favorite thing about you... call me twisted but I love that you can't fight me." He undid my ankles and wrists.

"Everything you use is all in the shower and I have to teach you how to properly take care of your hair. I'll be right out here the whole time so don't take forever. And don't try running."

"Is this thing okay in there?"

"Yes."

I nodded.

I rubbed my hands that were slightly numb, standing and moving unsteadily.

He grabbed my hands and looked.

"I'll do them looser next time."

He massaged my wrists softly.

He moved and I went, beginning the shower.

-

I came out in my towel and my mind revisited when he stabbed those two men and I hugged him like this.

What was happening in my mind when I did that?

But he was legit sitting on his bed, waiting.

"I took your proper measurements when you were out so your clothing and pajamas should arrive tomorrow. For now, pick what you'd like to wear." He motioned to his closet.