16. Why?

POV Amelia

I was petrified after yesterday. First, I had to deal with Liam and tell him the truth. Second, think about how to reveal to my pregnancy news to my father. And finally, deal with Eric!

I was already too stressed to think about anyone or anything, so I laid back on the sofa and watched the tv once I returned home.

"Hey, when did you come?" Hannah enters.

"I came at 9-9:30."

"Why was the party boring without me?" She jokes.

"Oh it was anything but boring," I say sarcastically,

"Spill the tea!" She says as she grabs my chips.

"Hey, that was my last packet!" I say annoyingly.

"Chill out, I'll get you more tomorrow. Now tell me what happened," she says eagerly.

"I told Liam I was pregnant."

"How did he react? Did he take responsibility? Did he tell you to abort it?—if he tell you to I'll go right now and kick his ass!" She says indignantly.

"Oh my god! No! He looked worried at first but then comforted me. Then Chloe somehow figured out. It was a mess, but like a good kinda mess."

"Aww..I'm so happy for you!" She comes and hugs me.

"Then Eric asked me to be his girlfriend," I add casually.

"What!"

"He said he liked me and...."

"Liked you! Wtf! Girl so many questions!" She says aggressively.

"Chill, it isn't that serious."

"What did you say?"

"I haven't said anything yet, but...."

"He's kinda cute, so are you gonna date him?"

"I'm not sure, I've never thought of Eric in that way, especially after Liam,"

"Okay! Calm down! You have a baby does he know about it?"

"No I didn't tell him yet,"

"So you know what tell him first," she advised. "But what about Liam then?"

"What about him?"

"You are gonna have his kid, and he sort of comforted you today. Did any feelings reignite?"

"I always will have feelings for him....but now it's complicated. Besides I need to first worry about how to tell dad."

"Shit! He doesn't know?"

"No," I reply when the bell rings.

"Who can that be?"

"Probably Sebastian," I joke.

"Don't talk about that douchebag!" She says as she goes to open the door.

"Why did y'all fight again?"

"Uhhhh... Amy...someone has come here to see you..." Hannah says hesitantly as Liam enters.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I stop eating.

"I came here to see you."

"Okay...I'll give you guys some privacy," Hannah says as she tries to leave.

"No stay," I tell Hannah.

"I just wanted to check up on you," Liam says nervously. "Are you good? Do you need something?" He asks awkwardly.