6. Are you drunk?

POV Liam

I calmed myself down after my argument with Nichole. I was still pissed at her relations because of this Eric matter. Why do I can, they maybe friend or lovers idc. Fuck that! I thought as I drove my car rushed back home, when I saw Robert.

"Hello neighbour," I greeted Robert.

"Hey, Liam, how are you? I never though I would see you home, your so busy all the time!."

"Yeah, no the hospital gets the best of me."

"Come over, we'll have a drink," he invited.

"Sure," I accepted the offer.

"No one is home so make your self comfort" he said as we entered. "So what's happening in the hospital nowadays? Did the interns join already?" He asked as he poured me a drink.

"Yes, they joined months ago."

"How are the interns this year?" He questions

"Oh they are as usual, nothing new," I reply.

"Good good," he said.

"Robert, why don't you retire? I mean you have already achieved so much, aren't you tired of the hospital already?" I ask

"Oh no son, I will suffer if I sit idle without doing anything, and the only thing I love to do is medicine. So I cannot think of retiring," he explained.

"That's why you are the best neurosurgeon," I complimented.

"Oh don't flatter me, you aren't bad yourself," he praised.

"Nothing compare to you."

"Tell he about that patient you had," he continued....

After we were done with our conversation and drinks, Robert invites me to golf, which I gladly accepted. Since we lived in the same neighbourhood, we often played golf together both of us liked playing golf. It sort of became are thing to do during holidays or I'm out free times. Occasionally Steve would join, but he has a family now so it's difficult for him. On my way home, I got a text from Steve.

Steve- Roy and Jessica are dating

Me- knew that would happened. Roy was simping for Jessica it was so clear.

Steve- That's kinda messed up like was Roy her second option?

Me- maybe but who cares as long as their happy.

On reaching home I still couldn't stop thinking about Nichole. It was pretty harsh of me to judge her like that. She must not have a clue about Eric- or maybe Eric and her are friends- but he clearly stares at her the all the time! Even in the seminar, he couldn't get his eyes off of her-was so pissed. Suddenly my phone rings and it's Nichole.

"WHAt dO yoU thInK oF yoUsElf- u tHiNk yOu caN cOnTrol Me?" She say sounding drunk, with loud music playing in the background.

"What! Nichole are you drunk?"

"Don't be so FulL oF yOu SeLf..." she says

"Where are you?"

"nO YuO liSteN....." she continues talking.

"NICHOLE WHERE ARE YOU!" I ask sternly.

"In this club, The Sound!" She says.

"I'm coming," I say as I end the call.

Wtf is wrong with her? Is she there with Eric? Wasted with Eric! No can't be. As soon as I walked in the club there were people everywhere. I finally spotted her in that tiny dress sitting in the bar, typical of her. Uff she looked so hot sipping ,whatever she was drinking, with her pouty lips and red face. I went near her

"Nichole!" I called.

"What!" She saw and started laughing.

I can't believe you actually came," she said surprise. "I have a bone to pick with you- how dare you talk to me like- and accuse!!!" She said as she wobbled in her chair.

"Hey, what's happening here," approached a girl from the dance floor, staring at me.

"Hello, I'm Liam" I introduced myself.

"Oh! you are Liam? The doctor?" She asks.

"Yes," I relay.

"I am Hannah, her roommate. How weird bumping into you here," she said.

"Actually Nichole called me," I said.

"Nichole?" She wondered.

"Amelia Nichole," I clarified.

"Oh yeah, so Amelia called you, huh?" She said smiling.

"Do you mind if I just take her home, she drunk, I'll feel much better if I just take her home safely," I said.

"Hey, I'm not drunk- not that drunk!" Nichole protested.

"Go ahead," she agreed.

"You wanna come with?" I asked

"No problem, my boyfriend is coming soon, but you guys carry on." She said as she hugged her friends and went back to the dance floor.

"Let's go," I grabbed Kendall by her waist directing her towards the exit.

"But I wanna dance!" she said.

"You've danced enough, now let's get you home, " I said as I buckled her in.

"Liam can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah sure"

"I think I like you" she says

"Good, cause I like you too" I said smiling.

"Kiss me," she says as she pulls my shirt.

"Hey hey hey.. I'm driving and you are drunk,"

"No! kiss me!" She demands as she started to climb on my side.

"Hey, what are you doing!" I said stopping the car in the corner.

She sits on top of me and starts kissing me. Her hands moulding my jaw, then starts moving to my hair, pulling them as she grinds on my lap.

"Hey.." I pull her back.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier, shouldn't have blamed you, it wasn't your fault. I just got a little jealous I guess," I say placing my hand on her cheek.

She looked into my eyes intensely, for a few seconds. Then she gave me peck on the cheek and then hugged me. Her head resting on my shoulder her ass resting on my lap. We stayed like that for a while till I realised she had fallen asleep. I carefully put her back in the passenger seat. Once we reach her apartment, I carry her up, unlocked the door and carried her towards the bedroom when,"No.. that's Hannah's.. that" she pointed to the other room.

I entered and put her on the bed.This is her bed room, I notice. The room was filled with books and post its. If we would have come to this bedroom that day I would definitely know she's a doctor. Well, everything happens for a reason, I thought.

"Hey Nichole are you fine?" I check up on her.

"Yes.. can you get me some water," she asks.

"Yes sure" I handed over the glass."Okay, you need to get some sleep now," I opined.

"Liam, don't go,"she said holding my hand.

"Of course not, I'll stay here till you roommate comes," I say.

"Thank you," she says as she doses off.

__________________________________