15. Be my girlfriend?

POV Amelia

I was nauseous, stressed and exhausted! On top of all that Liam had became overly concerned. I didn't even feel like leaving my room, but I had to, for dad.

"Happy birthday dad!" I hugged him.

"How are you feeling?" He asks

"Much better."

"Hey what happened," Chloe comes worried.

"Nothing..." I try to brush it off.

"She vomited on our way back to the hospital," dad explained as he went to met the guests.

"Amy!" Chloe called out. "Are you?...."

"Chlo...not now!" I asserted

"Alright just... your not? Are you," she asked with more worry.

"Not now Chloe!" I said as I walked away, bumping into a pretty looking woman.

"I'm sorry!" I say as I bump into an elegant longing lady.

"It's fine," she says with a kind smile.

"I'm Amelia by the way," I introduce myself.

"I'm Paige."

"So how do you know Dr Robert? Paige," I ask.

"Oh... I don't know him.... I was a date of his colleague."

"Oh which colleague?" I ask with curiosity .

"Oh...there he is," she points as I turn around to find Liam walking towards us.

"Here you go," he hands over a glass of champagne to Paige. "I see you have met Amelia," he says as he hands over the other glass to me.

"I'm good thanks," I reject it keeping in mind my situation.

"Yes, we just met,"says Paige to Liam as he puts his hands on her back.

"Excuse me," I walk away to find some place quiet.

Was I jealous? Was he trying to make me jealous? Why would he bring a girl here? Was it because of Eric? Ugh I hate this!

I go to the children's room. My eldest sister Alice had 2 daughters Liana and Lindsey from her ex, Peter. They were high schools sweethearts. After having the babies, my dad insisted them to marry. Peter was ready to propose but my sister didn't see a future with him. She wanted him to be in our life as the dad of her children but nothing more. They live to get her but only for the convenience and to stay close to their daughters.

"Hey Lia and Linny!" I say as I hug them.

"Anny!!" They run towards with open arms.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Playing with the toys!" Lin says in her baby voice.

"I hear for your mum your teeth came out?"

"Oh that was Linny's not mine," she says as Linsey opens her mouth to show me.

"Play with us!" They command as they full my hand. I play with them when I heard the door shut.

"Liam?"

"Hey Liana and Lindsey!" He says as he hugs them. "I need to talk to you," he whispers.

"No!" I resist,"

"Are you pregnant?" He asks as I sit there not knowing what to tell. "Are you, Amelia?" He repeats.

"I...I.." I stutter not being able to form words.