10. Dr Lucas?

POV Amelia

The next day, I reached the office early and rush to find Eric. I needed to talk to him before anything.

"Hey, good morning," he said as he saw me run towards him. "Are you okay?" He asked concern.

"Yes, yes..," catching my breath. "Listen Eric, as great as you are. "I can't date you. I'm sorry. I hope we can still stay friends." I say all prepared.

"Yes, yeah no problem," he said very little affected. "Here, you should drink some water," he hands over a bottle."

He still nice to me even after I reject him? Wow, he is such a good guy, If only I had feelings for him or maybe If Liam wasn't in the way, I would have definitely gone out with him. Then I head over to Liam's office. It was time, I was finally going out on a date with him. My feeling intensified as I knocked his office door—- no one answers, I know I again—- still no one. Shit, didn't he come already? I wonder as I go down to the reception.

"Hello, had doctor come?" I ask

"Yes but his doing a surgery right now," she says.

"When will he be off?" I ask.

"He has 2, back to back surgeries so I'm not sure. Is there any thing urgent? I can inform him," She asks trying to help.

"Nothing, I'll just wait. Thank you,"

The rest of the day went by slowly. We had are usual rounds, Dr Thomas and emergency rooms. I still felt uneasy not being able to talk to Liam. What if he went home? Shit I better text him to wait.

Me- wait for me after your done with you surgeries.

Dr Lucas- I have another one so probably you'll have to wait for me.

He texted, as I was done with my shift. Since he was in the operation theatre, I figured I could go take a nap in the on- call room. Then suddenly, Dr Thomas barges in,

"We need doctors, now!" She shouts at me and searches for other people in the room. Not finding any, she settles for me. "Wait who are you?" She inquires.

"I'm an intern here, my shift is over but I....." I try explain when she interrupts me.

"Intern?" She questions herself, as of not sure if I should be taken or not. Then again looks around the room to double check if no one is there. "Yes, come with me!" She says as I follow her. "There has been a bus accident, and all the injured are admitted here. So you gotta help in the emergency room, go get change," she commends.

As I went in emergency room it was jam packed with people. I soon get on with the patients, helping as much as I could. Finally, when most of the patients were treated, Dr Thomas comes,

"Thank you," she says not showing much gratitude.

"It's my job," I say with a smile.

"Well, you did a good job. I came to check on you once, twice but you didn't mess up anything. You'll be a good doctor," she said. "And I don't give compliments easily," she added as she walked away.

Happy and satisfied I went to the on-call room, again. Feeling very tired, I decided to take a nap. Then suddenly, I feel a hand caressing my head as I wake up.

"Hey you done?" I asked stretching my arms.

"Yes, we're you working too?"as he kissed me.

"Dr Thomas called me because there were lot of people in the emergency room," I explained.

"Have you made a decision yet?" He asks, nervously.

"Yes, I have," I say with a smile.

"What?" He asks desperately.

"Let's do it," I assent that puts a huge smile on his face and starts kissing me. I climb on top of him, with my hands resting on his shoulders as his grab my waist. We continue kissing , passionately as I push him on bed.

"Hey let's go to my office?" he says grabbing my ass.

"No it's fine," I say not wanting to stop. Then he turns me over so that he is on top of me.

"I thought we could have dinner first," he says as he looks at me with hesitant eyes.

"Eat me," I tease with a smirk. He smiles and proceeds to remove my pants then my parties— as he starts to play around my lady parts with his finger. Kisses me one more time before he puts his finger in. I moan as his finger goes in and out of my pussy. He adds finger, still keeping the same movement, I cum as his fingers fasten. He then gets it mouth to my pussy and starts to go down on me, with his tongue licking going in circles. Then the tongue goes deeper inside me as I grab on to the bedsheets with my hands, I moan with pleasure as cum... when suddenly the door opens?!

"Hey! What are you guys doing in there?" Dr Thomas walks in.

"Oh shit!" I tidy myself.

"You interns will get the best of me! I swear if..." she pauses as she sees our faces.

"Dr Lucas! What are you doing here!"

"Hello,  Dr Thomas..." he says with a guilty smile.

"And Dr Nichole? Ohh shit!" She says  shocked after realising what was happening.

"Well... you can't be doing all this, here..." she says feeling the awkwardness.

"We understand! We'll just go...." I say as I gather my things and rush out."

__________________________________