9. Take the risk?

POV Liam

I can't stop thinking about Nichole the whole day! I like her and I know she likes me too but we can't do shit! This is so messed up I think as I drive back home! I decide to go to the beach for a walk, when I see Chole and Alice.

"Hey! Girls you look pretty" Join them.

"Hey Dr Liam, finished at the hospital? " Alice asks.

"Don't stand there! Your blocking the sun!" Chloe  says.

"Oh my bad," I say and sit down with them.

"Here, you want some beer?" Chloe offers.

"No.. I need to go back to the hospital in the evening," I reply.

"Well, more for us" Chloe remarks.

"Is something bothering you?" Alice asks concern.

"Yes actually... so there's this girl..."

"Oh is it the one in you hospital?" Chole asks.

"Yes that one."

"Wait what? Alice asks lost.

"So there's this girl that  we works at the hospital, and I asked here out. But she..."

"But she what?" Alice asks.

Quit the suspense!

But she what's to date cause we work in the same hospital, So you know how I'm the chief of surgery, she is in a lower position... so yeah she doesn't want it to seem like she's getting favoured or anything," I explain.

"Huh... that make sense," Chloe analysis.

"Yeah," Alice agrees. "So what's your situation now?"

"I have no clue!" I exclaim.

"Is it like a sexual relationship? Chole asks?

"I don't think so..." I reply

"Wait so she doesn't want the hospital to know that's it?" Alice asks.

"Yes."

"Then don't tell them" Alice says.

"But then how would that work?" I ask.

"Yes! Just don't tell the staff in the hospital and file the paperwork— so that way the administration will know but not the staff!" Chole elaborates.

"Hmmm wait, that make sense... wait no that's it! Thank god! Thanks you guys! I owe you," i said as I kissed each of their cheeks.

"Wait you can look after my babies?" She asked the favour immediately.

"Tell me 5 months in advance" I said as I walked away.

Me- where are you?

Nichole- hospital

Me- meet me after your done

Nichole- alright

POV Amelia

I got a text from Liam in the morning. I was very nervous. Liam am I hadn't spoken for days. I think it's because he realised how unreasonable he was being. I really do like him, but I could not give up everything for him! I had done my best to keep from everyone that I am George Roberts' daughter a secret, I could date him and mess my whole plan up.

"Come in.," He said when I knocked the door.

"You wanted to talk to me Dr..." I felt awkward calling him anything but Liam.

"Yes, yes close the door behind you," he said seeming occupied with something. "Listen, I have a solution," he said hesitantly.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For—us, like are situation."

"What?" I questioned curiously.

"How about we do the paper work, but not tell anyone in the office? are you on board with that?"

"But what if they find out?" I asked still skeptical.

"Nichole, it's either we take the risk or forget about us forever, and it's up to you to decide. Think about it, take you time and let me know."

Once the conversation was over I went down to grab a bite and think about this proposal. Should I take the the risk? Was it worth it? I knew I liked Liam and I really have feelings for him, but should I let this situation of ours separate up? I reject him this time, I knew it was the end of Amy and Liam. Then I see Sophie and Eric at the cafe, so I join them.

"Hey guys!" I greet them.

"Hey, Amelia!" They said simultaneously.

"So what plans for today? I ask.

"Nothing, our social lives are so fucked," Sophie says and Eric agrees

"Tell me about it," I join.

"I'm gonna go get a piece of that chocolate cake to make myself feel better, you guys want anything?" Sophie asks.

"No," both Eric and I say. 

"Hey Amelia, I've been meaning to ask you something," Eric says.

"Yes tell me," I respond still thing about Liam.

"You seem down did something happened?" He asks.

"No, I'm just tired," I make an excuse. "Yeah, so what did you want to ask me?"

"It's... just that.... Will you go out with me?" He nervously asks.

"Oh..." I paused.

"Take sometime to answer, I don't mind waiting," he says as he rushes off.

I'm in such a mess! How did I end up here? I need to make my decision, it's either gonna be Liam or Eric or none! I decide to go home. I needed a break and discuss it with Hannah. SHE IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN HELP ME!

"Hey hans are you there," I knock at her door.

"Yes..ahhhh," she moans.

"Opps.. bad time," I decided to wait in the hall for her. After an hour or so, she comes out.

"Hey Amy, you called?" She asks.

"Wow! One hour, who was that?" I asked.

"Who else, Sebastian," I smile creeps up her lips.

"Wow, girl no wonder you always go right back to him,"

"Stop..." she says giggling. "Anyways tell me what's the issue?"

"I need you help! Liam and Eric both asked me out and now I gonna choose!"

"Well, I don't think that's for me to decide. I've met both and both are amazing guys, but you know who I'm gonna pick right?"

"Yes," I know but...

"There's no 'but' Amy just go for it!" She encouraged me as I made up my mind.

__________________________________