1. I just want a drink?

POV Amelia

It was pass 10 pm when I returned home. I was going to start my hospital internship tomorrow at KJ hospital! Ever since I was a child, I wanted to become a surgeon like my Dad. My dream will finally come true tomorrow, it would be the beginning of it.

Suddenly my phone rings, it was Hannah, my childhood friend and my roommate now. She and I have been friends ever since I can remember. Our mothers were best friends so we grew up together and since were were the same age, we did everything together. Her parents were divorced and she lived with her mother in America. She would often go to meet her father where ever me was, since he traveled a lot.

"Hi!" I picked up.

"Omg girl!!! I haven't seen you since forever!!!" She exclaimed.

"How was you Europe trip? Did u have fun?" I ask.

"Yes! of course I did, but listen you are meeting me right now for drinks don't make excuses. Thanks!"

"No Hans, I am exhausted and besides I have my first day tomorrow," I whine.

"Please Amy! for my sake," she begs.

"Fine." I agreed

"Love you! you're the best! I'll text you the details—see ya soon!" She concluded.

I could use a drink right now, I thought . I was very nervous to sleep so I might as well. I went to my closet changed into a tight shirt and loose pants and did a little bit of makeup, nothing too fancy just presentable.

When I reached the place, it was not a quit bar like I thought—It was a night club! With a huge line near the entrance. Should have known with Hannah it's never what one would expect, I thought.

When Hannah finally came we went it without any hassles since she knows people to get us in. It was typical Hannah she was an extrovert who could become friends with anyone anywhere. Whereas I was not an introvert, but rather an ambivert who took time before becoming friends.

"I just wanted a drink not party!" I shouted as we entered the noisy club.

"Girl you starting your internship tomorrow. You deserve to let loss today," she replied.

"Ugh," I sighed before walking towards the bar where it was comparatively less music.

"So listen, Sebastian is here and I need to find him," she says.

Oh Sebastian, figuring out the real reason.

Sebastian was Hannah's ex. They both dated in highschool and broke up when they went off to college. But while in college they realised that they couldn't do with anybody but each other. After which they rekindled and started dating again. But it wasn't their happy ever after. Their relationship was very much complicated. Both would break up for small things and get back immediately out of the blue. When Hannah when to Europe, that was the longest they had broken up. But here we are again searching for Sebastian.

"Omg he's there!" She screeched protruding her eyes at me.

"Go talk to him," I say as I ordered a drink for myself.

"No! wait should I approach him or wait for him to approach me?" She asked feeling a little panic.

"I don't know dude, I'm really tired for this," I sighed as I taking a sip of my drink.

"No please Amy! I really need your help. If I go approach him he might think I'm DESPARATE—and if I don't he might not approach me! What should I do!" She panicked.