7. It's complicated?

POV Amelia

I woke up the next morning with a throbbing headache. Liam had already left. I go out for coffee, before try to recall about yesterday.

"Morning.." Hannah greets me tired.

"Good morning?" I respond equally tired

"Girl! I have a terrible headache!."

"Me too."

"You know what that calls for?...

Spa day!" We both say in unison and laugh.

"Btw, you know where's Liam? I ask.

"Girl don't you remember? You drunk dialled him?" She replies.

"Wtf! Did we have sex?" I ask.

"Idk, but he left once I came back," she says.

Whenever Hannah and I felt low, we would have a pamper day for ourselves. When we were kids our mum's use to take us to the spa and from then it became our happy place. After the spa, we added shopping cause it's the most exhilarating thing ever!

Dr Lucas- Go out with me

"What happened girl?" Hannah asked seeing my distressed face

"Liam asked me out again" I said

"And?..."

"And idk what to do!" I said as we sat in the car.

"What's there to think about? Last night you literally called him!"

"So?"

"So you clearly have feeling for him."

"It's not that simple, he's a senior doctor and I'm an intern, such a relationship is frowned upon!" I explain.

"I think you need to talk to him about this, I'm sure he'll understand,"

"Agh."

"Okay girl, leave this for now, let's relax, we deserve it!" she said we went to the spa.

After our spa session was done, I was more relaxed than ever. Liam's text still bothered me, I hadn't replied to it yet cause I didn't know what to reply. I liked Liam, but if we take 'us' any further it will complicate things.

"Hey do you think I look good in pink or purple?" Hannah asked showing me two dresses.

"Oh definitely pink! What's happening with you and Sebastian btw?" I asked.

"Oh.. we fought" she said casually—"but wont it make me look like a barbie?"

"Wait why?"

"He got some girl a drink" she explained.

"With you there?"

"Yes! Exactly, like sure she's thirsty but that doesn't mean you get her water!"

"Wait what?... hold on.. water?" I asked confused.

"YES WATER! Like how can he be is inconsiderate."

"I mean it was just water..."

"Yeah, today it's water tomorrow it will be a diamond ring! Can't let these things slip—- your sure the pink?

"Yes yes, you look hot!"

"Aww..."

"Then you take the purple it looks good on you, besides then I can steal it anytime I want."

"Done," I said as we headed to the counter.

"Amelia?" A voice called me. I turned my face in every direction to find the source.