Meeting Aster

A/n: Now, you don't know Aster yet. She's an OC, just like Kyra, except one of my friends created her (if you're reading this, HI FRIEND!!! *waves maniacally*). So, kudos to that friend for making a wonderful character! 

Aster is the younger sister of Tam and Linh. In the future, you might get to read Aster's POV, but I'm not making any promises. Anyways, enjoy the story! 

Also, the length of the chapters may vary a bit, so sorry if one's really long and the next is really short :)

I had finally done it! I had finally stolen Mrs. Stinkbottom, and I was going to take her on a day trip to the Forbidden Cities.

 Yes, I had stolen multiple blue crystals from my dad. Yes, he thought Keefe did it. Yes, he still hadn't found them. Yes, I was still going to blame it on Keefe. STOP JUDGING ME!

But, before I could start my little outing, I had to get Keefe off my tail. He had already chased me all around the house, and I was currently sprinting down the beach, him slowly catching up to me. 

Eventually, he caught up to me and tackled me into the sand. Obviously, I dramatically cried out, and we were wrestling on a patch of grass by the sand. 

As we were fighting, I saw a girl with mid-length black hair, with shimmery silvery-blue eyes. I was currently struggling in a headlock, refusing to give up the stuffed animal, and I choked out, "A little help here?" As I threw the stuffed gulon to her. 

Keefe immediately released his grasp on me and I wriggled away. I stumbled forward a few steps, snatched the stuffed toy and called out a mischievous, "Well, he's your problem now!" before using my blue crystal to light-leap away.

A/n: Sorry Aster! He he he. Anyways, see you next time! Look after yourself, drink lots of water and don't forget to eat! :)