My Brother, the Nosy Little Jerk

A/n: I apologise in advance, there is a tiny amount of swearing in this, forgive me.

Also, this might be the last chapter for a little while, since I've been uploading pre-written content previously, so now I actually have to write this stuff! Sorry for that, and sorry for what will be a very unpredictable upload schedule!

Anyways, enjoy! 

So, Keefe has been hanging out with Scarlett a lot. Like, a lot lot. Like everyday a lot.

 I thought it was because she was doing more makeovers, or maybe Sophie was forcing them, but turns out it was actually because of my brother.

 Turns out he had found Scarlett's diary. And was reading it while Scarlett baked food for him. 

Ungrateful, manipulative ass. I seem to be rubbing off on him. 

Anyways, Scarlett called me, almost hysterical, ranting about how we needed to kill my brother. I had to calm her down before I could coax the story out of her, but I was down for killing him as soon as she said it, so it didn't matter all that much. 

Also, turns out Scarlett can swear. Quite a lot. I've been rubbing off on her as well. *smiles proudly*

 Anyways, I need to go brainstorm ideas on how to torture Keefe with Aster, Jex and Scarlett. *laughs ominously*