Why-I-Hate-Sophie-Elizabeth-Foster Moments Pt. 1

A/n: As you can tell by the title, all of you Sophie lovers will have to leave. Be warned! This will be a little series of funny moments where Sophie is a jerk :)

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS! I'm so grateful for your support ❤️

Enjoy!

So I had gotten this delicious human dessert from Australia. It was a rectangular piece of sponge cake, with strawberry jam in the middle, and coated in a chocolate-y sauce and coconut. 

And I love them. I knew the name from the box, but I didn't know how to pronounce it. And Scarlett was out so I went to the next best human expert, the uglier Foster twin.

 I asked Sophie, "What is this delicious treat called? Like how do you pronounce it? Is it Lay-min-ga-tone?" And she laughed. For 5 minutes straight. 

I had been eating one at the time so she obviously knew what I meant, and I wasn't going to get an answer by slapping her so I had to wait. For 5 minutes.

 After she utterly wasted 5 minutes of my precious time, she choked out, "It's a La-Ming-ton, why on earth would you pronounce it like that?" Before bursting into laughter again. 

What a condescending jerk she is. I have no clue what my brother sees in her.

A/n: Sorry, these will be a bit shorter, but enjoy them all the same!