Why-I-Hate-Sophie-Elizabeth-Foster Moments #3

A/n: Here's one of the parts! Yay!

Hope you enjoy :)

Okay, so this isn't a story such, more like a rant. Has anyone talked about how many times Sophie has put her friends, especially Keefe, in danger? 

Like, they makes these choices, but so much of this idiocy could have been avoided if Miss I'm-The-Moonlark was smarter!

 Like when she brought Keefe to the ogre capital (LIKE WHAT THE BUTTERBLAST WERE YOU THINKING) to read his mind and deliver a letter from Mother-Dearest (Stupid idea), and he came back with injuries from sparring with King Dimitar and an ogre princess. 

Like, I love Ro, but you can understand that I was in shock when I first heard that my brother had a bodyguard, a royal, from a different species. 

And I blame Sophie from him being injured. That's her fault and her fault only. Keefe can say what he likes, if Sophie hadn't brought him there, he wouldn't have been hurt. Full stop. 

And then there was the mess in Loanmore. In which Keefe got mixed abilities. Which completely destroyed his self-confidence. That me and Ro had to build back up from scratch. All because Miss I-think-I-know-everything couldn't listen to Forkman. 

Like I know he smells like feet, but he actually knows what he's doing. Unlike Miss Oblivious. 

Scarlett has been, is and always be the superior twin. The Black Swan obviously didn't factor twins into the equation, but thank god it did happen, or otherwise we'd just be stuck with Miss I-have-no-idea-what-my-brother-sees-in-her. 

Thank god for Scarlett, the saviour of my sanity.

 #LoveScarlett

A/n: I know it's short and it's not even a real chapter BUT ITS SOMETHING. I'M SORRY. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.