Meeting Neven

A/n: Surprise! Another chapter at the EXACT SAME TIME AS THE REST! My uploads won't be as predicable after this though, sorry!

So, this character was made by my friend, @Keeper_Girlz, and she posted her POV yesterday, so go and check that out!

Anyways, enjoy!

So, I had gotten detention for pranking one of the teachers, and naturally, I ditched because there is no way I'm doing whatever stupid task they've got for us to do as a punishment today. 

Anyways, after sneaking into the teacher's lounge and grabbing a few desserts, I was walking into the cafeteria to see my friends when I saw Scarlett talking to a guy with caramel hair and bright blue eyes. 

She looked annoyed, and could feel her irritation from across the room, and I saw Sophie standing next to her so I got an idea. Keefe told me about this cool calming thing he did with Sophie's enhancing so I decided to try it on Scarlett so she didn't inflict on the guy and get in trouble. 

So, I ran over to her, quickly telling Sophie my plan through my Telepathy and grabbed Sophie's hand (*gags*) and put my hand on Scarlett's shoulder, letting the calming breeze flow through me and into her. I felt her calm down and breathed an internal sigh of relief. Sophie inflicted on me once (yes, I will tell you that story later) and it was not fun. 

Scarlett turned and saw me, and since she was calm I immediately let go of Sophie's hand and rubbed it on Scarlett's uniform. She laughed and said, "You were holding her hand for less than 10 seconds!" I turned and glared at Sophie because no way in hell I enjoyed that experience. "It would have been less if someone hadn't taken forever to turn on her enhancing!" I snapped. 

Sophie blushed and Scarlett laughed again, and looked over Scarlett's shoulder at the guy who was looking at Scarlett with one of the soppiest expressions I've ever seen (*gags again*). I look back at Scarlett, a small smirk on my face. "Ooh, who's this guy who is eyeing one of my best friends?" I say as I gesture to the guy, who snaps out of his trance and blushes slightly. 

Scarlett rolls her eyes and says, "That's Neven." While pointing to him. She then turns to him and says, "Neven, this is Kyra." I wink at him while she's turned away and he blushes harder. 

Scarlett turns back and smiles at me, before saying, "Thanks, Kyra." I smile back and say, "No problem." Before slipping past her blocking and smirking, whispering, "Neven, huh?" She rolls her eyes and whispered back, "I just met him, and you're expecting me to be head over heels or something?" I look at her and say, "Admit it, you like him." She shrugs and says, "He's good company, I guess." 

She then turns to Sophie and says out loud, "You can stop eavesdropping whenever you want Soph." She turns bright red and scurries away to her table. I hear Scarlett say in her head, "Sophie. Stop." And she blushes even harder at her table. I glare at her for a bit while Scarlett talks to Neven, and I tune them out, quickly saying, "Sophie Elizabeth Foster, if you ever snoop in my mind again, I will make you regret it." 

I turn back to Scarlett as the bell rings and we start walking to our next class. "Did you ditch detention?" She asks me. I grin, and open my mouth to tell her how I did it, but she was pulled back by that Neven guy. I already don't like him. Hmph.