The Big Revelation Pt. 1

A/n: Okay, time for some more friend OC stuff! So, this will be part 1 of 3 parts of this chapter, which is about my friend's OC Aster. And it has some scalding hot tea (in part 2 and 3, sorry!). And it has Tam and Linh in it, so yay! 

Enjoy!!!

So, I found out one of the biggest secrets that DOESN'T involve Ms. The-World-Revolves-Around-Me (The uglier Foster twin). It was also the day I met Tam and Linh, and it actually involved one of my best friends, Aster. 

So, she was found by the Neverseen when she was a child, so she never knew who her parents were. So, Mr. Forkle was introducing us to new recruits to the Black Swan. I wasn't super enthusiastic, as I was exhausted and grumpy. Keefe had caught me stealing Mrs. Stinkbottom again and had installed new locks on his door that I couldn't break through. I was very annoyed, but I felt better with Aster by my side. 

We were going to a place called Choralmere, which is the home of Quan and Mai Song. I didn't like them, so I was extra grumpy as we light-leaped there. I was shocked to see two twins standing in front of us. Not because of the twin part, I've spent enough time with the Dizznee triplets to feel like it's normal, but the girl looked almost identical to Aster, except for the girls hair having silver tips, and Aster's hair having natural blue streaks. 

I was shocked speechless, and I must have been giving them a funny look, because the guy growled, "Staring is rude." I snapped out of my shock and glared at him. How dare he speak to me like that! So, I did the normal thing and made him drop the the floor and start wriggling around like a worm using my Mesmer skills. 

His sister stared in horror, and I smiled and chirped, "He's fine, the only things he's losing is his pride, dignity and ego."

 She glared at me and big waves started crashing agains the jetty we were standing on. It startled me, and I lost control of the guy, who jumped up and started wrapping me with shadows. 

I was terrified, but Aster immediately made the waves go down and the shadows disperse. The first words she said to the were, "Touch her again and I swear, you won't have the sanity to do so again."

I smirked and boasted, "Yeah, she had BOTH your abilities and could easily take both of you on, so don't mess with us, or you will regret it."