Meeting Jex

A/n: Guess what! It's another one of my friends' OCs! This is the last one (I think). Also, this will be a really long chapter today, and it has a little bonus paragraph at the end. Sibling stuff :)

Jex is the elder sister of Dex.

Enjoy!!

So, I was running low on supplies, prank supplies (obviously) and I needed to restock. Where better to go than Slurps and Burps! I entered through the doors to see ALL THE SHELVES FULLY STOCKED! I was ecstatic, and stared grabbing loads of bottles. 

I was in the middle of trying to balance 10 bottles of Mermaid-Tiger Delight (no, it is not excessive or hoarding, it's preparing) and walk over to the counter when I noticed I was being watched. The girl had strawberry-blonde hair and shimmering periwinkle eyes. I immediately knew she was a Dizznee, as I had spent lots of time around the triplets (They're so much fun!). 

I wobbled over with my collection of elixirs and asked, "Can I pay for these?" She looked a bit taken aback, but nodded and pulled out a Deductor. I scrambled around for my Treasury Cube (yes, I had to research these terms, STOP JUDGING ME!) and swiped it across.

 I smiled and started packing my stuff into my bags when she blurted out, "Are you Kyra Sencen?" I chuckled and nodded. She looked nervous and quietly asked, "I was wondering if you could take me to the Forbidden Cities? I could give you a coupon as payment." I looked like I was considering it, before I burst into a big smile and said, "Sure. Let's go." 

She smiled with relief, then looked apologetic. "I have to finish my shift first. I'll be off in 15 minutes." I smiled and nodded. "I'll just drop these off at my place, then I'll come back." I ran out the door and glittered away to the Shores of Shame. I put my stuff in my room, slapped Keefe when he tried to nick some of it and locked my door.

 Then, I grabbed a blue crystal, my human clothing and my human money. Yes, I had stolen some human money. Then, I glittered over to Mysterium and ran back to Slurps and Burps. I ran through the door, nearly knocking Kessler over. I smiled apologetically and grabbed the girl and ran out. As we were running to a secluded place, I asked, "I didn't catch your name?" She answered, "Jex. Jex Dizznee." I smiled and nodded.

When we got to a public bathroom (I don't know if they have public bathrooms, just go with it), I pulled the human clothing out of my bag, threw her a few things and went into a cubicle. I quickly changed and when I came back, Jex was standing wearing a purple-gradient t-shirt and navy leggings. "Purple suits you." I said smiling(THIS IS NOT A SHIP PEOPLE, NOT A SHIP). She smiled back and thanked me.

 She was still wearing some elven-style boots, so I passed her some sneakers and pulled on my own black lace up high-tops. I pulled out my blue crystal and grabbed her hand and we glittered away. 

The next few hours were filled with human desserts, human books (YES I READ, DO NOT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER), and listening to lots of human music. Jex seemed to take a liking to Taylor Swift (as do I, Jex, as do I), so I bought her a CD player and all the Taylor Swift CDs I could find (Debut, Fearless, Speak Now, Red, 1989, Repuation, Lover, Folklore, Evermore and MIDNIGHTS!).

 By the end of our trip, Jex was smiling from ear to ear. When we went back, we quickly changed back into our normal clothing and she passed me a coupon for 50 ELIXIRS! 50! I just hoped that Kesler wouldn't question it. 

I smiled and said, "We'll do this again soon?" And Jex nodded. I smiled a walked away, a spring in my step and a tune in my heart. I hadn't expected my hurried prank run to result in a new friend, but I still had one. And all of my pranking equip- wait, where did my Mermaid-Tiger Delight go?

A/n: Here is said bonus paragraph, Kyra and Keefe being siblings. Enjoy!

KEEFE CASSIUS SENCEN GET YOUR SORRY ARSE (sorry for the swearing) DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR BY THE BLACK SWAN I'LL RIP MRS. STINKBOTTOM TO- was that the door closing? It was, wasn't it. Well, let's go get Mrs Stinkbottom. 

KEEFE I AM HOLDING MRS. STINKBOTTOM HOSTAGE AND FOR ME TO SAFELY RETURN HER YOU MUST PAY ME 20 BOTTLES OF MERMAID-TIGER DELIGHT! YES, DOUBLE OF WHAT YOU STOLE YOU PIECE OF- oh. Hello father. *awkward silence* No I haven't seen your blue crystal, but I think I saw Keefe with it. Yes, he also stole something of mine. No, it was not pranking equipment. No, I am not threatening him. *cue charming and innocent smile* Ok, see you later. Bye! Well, that went well. Ah, here's my elixirs. Here is your stuffed gulon. Do NOT mess with me again or you will regret it.Understood? Good. *cue yet another charming and innocent smile*