The Big Revelation Pt. 2

A/n: So, the day that this is being published is officially the last day of 2023. I've really enjoyed this year and I hope you have too. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the next part of this chapter! (Part 2 of 3)

Then I turned and glared at Mr. Forkle and grumbled, "You could hav warned us they were aggressive wackos." He shook his head and said, "Well, Linh isn't normally like that, and aggressive is Tam's whole personality." I rolled my eyes and turned back to them. 

I narrowed my eyes and growled, "Look, I was staring because you look nearly exactly the same as my friend here, so I was a little taken aback. Also, I'm a Mesmer, and I don't like snappy people, and I Mesmer anyone who irritates me so they become a little more modest. That's all. I wan't going to hurt you, I'm not like that, but I will kill you if you hurt my friends. So if you lay a wisp of shadow or a drop of water on Aster, I will make you drown yourself." I smiled ominously at them and I was happy to feel nervousness from the girl, and respect from the guy. 

So, I continued talking, "So, my name is Kyra Sencen, I'm Keefe's little sister," I saw the guy's face darken when I mentioned my brother and I smiled and said, "Yes, he is annoying. Anyways, this is Aster. She doesn't know who her parents are as she was raised by the Neverseen." As I said this, I felt distrust from the guy and glared at him. 

I growled, "She has proved herself 100 times over, and if she wanted to hurt me she has had hundreds of chances to, and she hasn't. I'd trust her with my life, and if you earn it, she'll trust you too." 

Aster looked a little uncomfortable with her story being shared and I quickly whispered, "Sorry, I should have asked you if you were comfortable with me telling them."

She smiled and responded, "It's fine, they should know where I come from." I beamed at her and she gave me a small smile back.

I turned to the others and raised my eyebrow, giving a non-verbal, "How about you?" The girl looked uncertain but quietly said, "My name is Linh, and this is Tam." "We're unfortunately the children of the idiots who live here." Tam grumbled. 

I smiled, I think me and Tam will get along swell. Or, at least after he warms up a bit. And forgives me for making him do the Worm. Ok, that might take a while.