25- New home

The strongest drug that exists for a human is another human being

The strongest drug that exists for a human is another human being. It was dangerous. Love was stronger than any emotion, even anger. Being in love was like being an addict. It consumed you, made you crazy.

Brooke felt like an addict. She had tasted Mal and Evie's mind, and she couldn't forget the flavour.

They had come back two days ago, having been away for under two weeks. Brooke felt like she was going insane. Just two days ago, she could be around them whenever she wanted whenever she pleased.

But now, she was stacked with paperwork because Doug seemed to like being a pain in her ass and leaving her everything.

Although she had ignored every last bit of paperwork and for the last two days been studying up on children from the Isle creating folders about them.

But Brooke could hardly focus, not when her mind was stuck on Mal and Evie.

Over the past few weeks, it seemed everyone had grown, Brooke had grown taller and more bulky, her hair was longer and slightly darker, and she felt like she was going through puberty again.

But Brooke wasn't concerned about herself, not when Evie and Mal had grown so much themselves in the last few weeks.

Mal hadn't grown she was still small, but her body had certainly grown out. Her boobs and ass grew more, her hair now slightly more purple, Brooke was in love with the new hairstyle, the wavy neon purple, she had practically drooled over it.

And Evie, the woman had grown in every way possible, her chest had grown, and the work outs she was doing was really helping her ass because Brooke could hardly keep her eyes off it. She felt like a horny teenage boy. Evie had grown slightly taller, and her hair grew out and seemed to become a darker shade of blue.

Addict to everything about them, their bodies had grown perfectly moulding into Brooke's touch.

She ran a hand down her face, sighing as she bounced her leg up and down. god, she was going insane.

Throwing her head back with a sigh, she toyed with her belt, looking at the new picture of Mal, herself, and Evie on her desk. It showed them all grown up, and slightly revealing clothing, seeing as it was a photo from the trip.

That's why she hid it whenever anyone came in.

"Fuck." Brooke rolled her back with a groan. She wanted to close her eyes, but when she did, all she saw was that picture engraved in her mind.

Her mind spun, with thoughts that would have a mind reader shaking in their spot.

"Fuck it." She said to herself as she undid her black belt that held together her dark blue trousers, she pulled her white shirt up ever so slightly opening her dark blue blazer.

The three had talked about getting themselves off, and the idea that even one of them would do turned them all on even more. It was a normal bodily thing to do, so none of them cared, matter of fact, they encouraged each other.