Chapter 14- In too deep

*smut in this chapter*

Brooke decided to head straight to her office. she decided throwing herself into work was better than dealing with what had just happened. She had closed her curtains along the large window wall so that the only light sorce was the sun that shone through them barley, along with blue LED strips that went around behind her. She decided she wanted her office to be sort of dark.

She probably she off gone to see Evie and speak to her, but she didn't want to risk running into Mal. And if either of the two needed Evies comfort, it was Mal, so Brooke decided to let her go he with Evie.

She made a stop at her dorm to get changed into her work suit, well, one of them. It was navy blue trousers, a white shirt, a navy blue waist coat, and a tie paired with a navy blue blazer.

She fiddled with her tie around her neck. Huffing out a breath as she leaned her head up, looking up at the celling.

There was a knock at the door, but she didn't move. "Come in!" She heard the sound of heals along the carpet.

She didn't move from her spot, still staring at her celling in the office.

"Baby?" She turned her head so fast that Evie thought the must of got whiplash. "I take it the date didn't go so well?"

Brooke let out a groan. "You speak to Mal?" She looked over when she heard the door lock. Too see Evie leaning against it with a smirk on her face.

"No, I couldn't get into my own room." Evie walked over to Brooke, coming round the desk.

Brooke pointed to herself. "My fault." She sat up quickly when Evie straddled her lap. The blue haired girl wrapped her arms around Brooke's shoulders.

Brooke is holding the girls' waist and bringing her closer so she won't fall back.

"What happened?" Evie questioned softly. Moving one of her hands to scratch the back of Brooke's neck. She smirked when she felt the goosebumps arise on the girls neck from just her light touch.

"I.. we." Brooke stuttered as Evie moved down a little on a lap. "We yelled, had a little fight." Brooke squeezed the girls hip when Evie kissed her jaw. "Did you know about the spell book?" When Evie stopped her movements, that's when she knew. "Of course, you did."

Evie leaned back. "Hey. I knew I told her she should stop and put it away, but she wouldn't listen." Evie said sternly, not wanting the two of them to argue now. "Is it that bad of she was using it?"

Brooke shook her head. "No. It's just. She tried to spell me to forget that I found it, and she tried to erase my memory instead of talking first." Brooke ranted.

Evie frowned, that was bad. "I'm sorry."

Brooke shrugged like it was nothing. "That's it." Evie said, pointing at her.