Chapter eight- parents day

Brooke stood with some of the other students, swaying from side to side as they sang to the parent and other students who were gathered in the garden of the school

She wore her light blue suit, with a white shirt and her family ring and necklace.

Once they finished singing, there was a round of applause before Brooke walked over to her parents, who were stood under a stone cathedral looking thing.

"Oh... That was so lovely!" Belle kissed her daughters cheek as greeting. She moved them all, so they were in the centre of the stand.

"Just here?" Beast asked as they moved a little to get the photo taken.

"Ready?" The camera man asked, then holding up his camera.

"Oh, by the way, I have two new girlfriends." Brooke said, just before they could take the photo.

"Oh!" Beast wsd confused at his daughters words by two.

"Yeah." Brooke grinned at them.

"Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up." Belle ranted. She never did like Audrey. Well, she did at the start, but then it went downhill when she watched her daughter act different with certain things that she'd normal love me.

Beast nodded in agreement at his wifes words. "Do we know your new girlfriend?"

"On the count of three. One, two..." The cameraman counted down as they stood in position with Brooke in front of them their hands on her shoulder.

"Well, sort of." Brooke smiled, turning her head. "Mal! Evie!" She smiled, turning back to the camera when it clicked.

She walked away from her parents, meeting the girls halfway. She missed the faces her parents made and how the photographer looked confused at the pictures.

"Hey." She said once she was within distance of them. "I want to introduce you to my parents." Sbe leaned down, placing a kiss on both the girls' cheek.

They walked back over to her parents, Brooke stood behind them, escorting them their. "Evie, Mal, these are my parents, Beast and Belle. Mom, dad, this is Mal and Evie, the new students." She didn't want to mention that they were from the Isle, not knowing if it would upset them.

So she stuck with new students because they are.

"My girlfriend's." Evie and Mal smiled at her words, looking towards their girlfriend's parents who were trying to hide their shock.

"Hi." Belle said, smiling at them. She looked at the way Brooke looked at them and the automatic smile that appeared on her face when she looked at the girls.

She liked to see her daughter smile.

"Hi." Evie and Mal said in unison.

Brooke looked towards her mother, knowing she was most likely to agree. "I was thinking maybe they can join us for lunch."