Chapter four- Evie's touch

"Those kids are trouble

"Those kids are trouble." Chad hissed as he followed Brooke to her locker with Audrey by her side. Brooke rolled her eyes at him yet again as the thought of smashing his head against the locker passed her mind.

"Your just mad that, Jay kicked your ass in practice." Brooke smirked when she saw his face go red, Chad glanced at Audrey who stared at Brooke with a shocked face. "Come on, Chad. Give them a chance." She placed books in her locker although stopped when Audrey grabbed her chin with a fake smile.

"Oh. No offense, Brookiebear, but you're just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl's mother." Brooke narrowed her eyes at Audreys words about her parents, she was sensitive when it came to he parents.

"My mother love's my father beast or prince." Brooke shut her locker with a little extra force. "And you know what i think, i think your bother wrong them, you've not even given them a chance. And nothing either of you two say will change my mind about them being here."

Audrey rolled her eyes at her words and Chad looked pissed. "I'll see you both later, maybe." She closed her locker as Audrey walked of with Chad follwoing her like a puppy.

Brooke turned letting a sigh when they both left although her frown turned into a smile when she spotted two girls stood at the lockers down from hers. "Hey!" She greated them both as she got closer.

"Hey." Mal anwser bored but Evie's was a bit more energetic. She glanced between them both seeing that Evie was leaning against Mal a little as the other painted the lockers.

"How was your first day?" Brooke asked them both as she leaned against the lockers away from Mals drying paint.

"Super." Mal anwser sarcaticly although winced when Evie pinched her hip looking at her with a rasied eyebrow.

"It was okay, just werid." Evie anwser nicer than Mal did getting of her girlfriend so she could clearly see Brooke better.

Brooke nodded her head with a smile, before looking at Mal's art work on the wall that she had just finsihed on her locker. "You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class, I meant this is great i like gthe horns. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think?" Brooke glanced inbetween the art and Mal with a soft smile on her face.

Mal went to open her mouth but paused when she saw Brooke's eyes they were such a soft brown as they looked at her. Although she snapped out of it when she saw Jane walk past, You have a mission Mal stay focused.

You can't let Evie get hurt.

"Way to take all the fun out of it." Mal smiled and Evie noticed it wan't fake it was a genuine one as she smiled at the queen. Mal turned around to Evie and kissed her on the lips before she walked off following Jane into the the school.