Chapter six- Cookie

"You have got to be kidding me!" Audrey yelled as she looked at Brooke who was stood on the other side of her bedroom

"I'm quite serious." Brooke responded, like it was simple but when she saw the look on her girlfriends face she decided to explain more. "Listen, I love you, I do but i don't want to be unfair to you and keep you in a relationship when I'm being confused by my own feeling's."

Brooke was expecting Audrey to hopefully understand and say it was okay, that maybe they could see other people and if then after a while they found their way back to eachother, then they knew they are meant to be.

But she did not.

"Well be confused while we are dating." Audrey faked her smile trying the stress in her eyes as she walked over to Brooke. "Listen to me. You are not breaking up with me, you will be queen soon and you need me beside you. You don't have time to be confused." Audrey placed her hand on Brooke's chest making the girl look down at it.

It didn't feel like Evie's.

Audrey grabbed her chin in a harsh grip making her look up at her. "Now walk me to my locker so people can see we are happy." Brooke nodded her head following the girl out the door with a sigh.

She tensed slightly when Audrey grabbed her hand, walking them down to the balcony outside where Brooke was with Evie yesterday.

She leaned against the locker with her eyes closed as Audrey got her books.

Evie's hand slid down lower towards Brooke's belt grabbing a hold of it pushing her against the lockers. Brooke couldn't move she looked between the pair of dark brown eyes staring at her with a certain look her their eyes.

She felt Evie move her hand to untuck her shirt as the blue eyed girl kept eye contact, something that made Brooke feel weak in the knees.

"Hey!" Audrey slapped her girlfriend's shoulder watching as she jumped away from the lockers looking around wide eyed. "Are you even listening? Anyway, She did it to Jane's hair, too, and Fairy Godmother's not happy about it."

Brooke shook her head snapping out of her thoughts tighting the her hands around the straps of her backpack. "What's the harm?"

"It's gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know It's the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then... where will I be?" Brooke raised an eyebrow at the girl, stopping herself from rolling her eyes and not in the good way.

"Listen, Audrey..."

"I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay?" Aurdey cut her off, turing round to smile up at her. Brooke nodded her head not trusting her words. "Bye, Brookiebear." Audrey went on her tiptoes to give the girl a kiss on the lips before she walked away.

"Bye."

"Hey, Brookiebear!" Brooke looked up at the sound of her nickname coming from someone who is not Audrey. Her mood sky rocketed when she saw Mal head towards her, she met the girl half way with a bright smile on her face.