chapter 11- blonde hair

Ways to be wicked - sung by the VKS.

Brooke threw her apple up in the air before catching it, taking a bite out of it. She looked out of Mal and Evie's window, seeing Mal be bombarded with reporters, Brooke had to blink a few times from this distance.

She turned around, frowning, coming face to face with Evie. "Go. Go get her." Evie said before she leaned forward, pecking the younger girl on the lips.

It had been a few months, and it was now the start of a new school year. Brooke had finally turned eighteen and was now the same age as her two girlfriends.

Although Mal wouldn't let the Queen live down the fact that she was younger than them.

Like how, on her birthday, Mal brought her a baby's dummy and stuck it in her mouth.

Evie wasn't as bad with making it in front of her, but she did announce the fact that she found it highly amusing.

Brooke rushed out the door and down the stairs, avoiding everyone. She made sure her royal blue suit was still clean before she steeped forward into view of the cameras.

"Well, do you like being blonde?"

"Is your mother still a lizard?"

Brooke held up her hand with the apple in pointing it towards the cameras. "Okay. All right. Excuse me. Uh, we will let you know
if and when that particular situation changes." Brooke announces, wrapping an arm around the girls waist, making Mal relax into her touch.

Her fresh blonde hair drapping against Brooke's arm.

"Did you ever think you'd be with a Villain Kid?" One of the reporters asked.

Brooke's face dropped her face, going blank with emotion, and she went to take a step forward. She was fed up with that question all the time.

Mal moved forward, placing an arm on the girls chest to stop her from moving forward to attack the reporters who held a camera up in their faces.

With Evie being so busy with making dresses for practically everyone in school, Mal was left doing the press conferences.

Evie wanted to do it because she wanted enough money to buy herself a castle one day. With her own money, she knew Brooke could buy her anything she ever dreamed of.

She did plan to use that nice-looking credit card, but she wanted to get something on her own merit.

Seeing as she had Doug helping because he knew all the numbers side of it, and because Brooke had asked him to assist her.