Chapter 24- Water

When Brooke was three, her parents had taken her to their best beach house that overlooked the ocean

When Brooke was three, her parents had taken her to their best beach house that overlooked the ocean. Her small feet had made their way down into the sand until they wondered into the sea.

It was as if they had a mind of their own, allowing her to go where her heart wanted. Brooke knew she wasn't any sort of descendant of the sea.

But when she was submerged underneath the water, the feeling of the water against her skin, moving between her fingers it made her feel alive.

'The sea and I are long-time lovers.'

That's what Brooke told everybody who ever asked about why she always wanted the ocean view.

But it wasn't just the feeling of being alive. It was as if she no longer had the feeling of the world on her shoulders, just the waves swaying her side to the side.

Which is why she found herself back in the ocean floating around. She had her eyes closed as she faced the sky, her swimming trunks and swims bra clinging to her.

"Should we get her out?" Mal tilted her head as she asked Evie the question. They stood on the large balcony that overlooked the ocean, and they could see Brooke laying in the waves.

Evie stared down at the girl, the girl who was younger than them by a few months she watched as Brooke seemed at peace. "No. Give her a few more minutes."

The pair watched as their girlfriend in the sea. She seemed to be at peace there as if not being affected by anything on land. 

Brooke sighed before diving under and swimming closer to shore before coming back up again. She let out a breath, running a hand through her hair as she walked out the water. Droplets of water rolled down her as if they were waves of their own, her abs glistening in the sunlight.

Her blue trunks clung to her skin as did her bra. She ran her finger along the top of the waistband to let some air into her trunks.

Evie gripped the railing her lip between her teeth as she watched her girlfriend walk up the beach towards their villa stairs. "Oh my fucking god."

Mal kept her eyes on Brooke's body the way her abs flexed as she walked uo the stairs grabbing her towl. "Don't put the towl on." She whispered. It seemed as if her magic still worked without the book because Brooke just placed the towl around her shoulders.

"Are you sure she brought enough condoms?" Evie questioned Mal, the both of them not even looking away from Brooke.

Mal shrugged her shoulders. "If not, there's always other options."

"Hey." Brooke greated with a smile as she came closer to them both. She leaned down, going to place a quick kiss on Evie's lips, but the girl had other plans.

She grabbed the towl around Brooke's neck and pulled it closer, allowing their lips to stay in contact, moulding together as one. Evie moaned as Brooke hand grabbed at her ass the skin contact, making her feel more alive, seeing as she stood in her bikini.