chapter 22- After party

Mal practically fell through the door, her arms wrapped tightly around Brooke's neck as she dragged the taller girl through the bedroom door

Evie made sure to lock the door before turing around, watching her two girlfriends fight for dominance on the kiss.

Brooke's hands moved lower to grip at the flesh of Mal's ass letting out a moan at the feeling as Mal's hands combed through Brooke's hair.

The blue haired girl walked behind Brooke, placing her hands on the girls shoulder, leaning to whisper in her ear. "She wants you to take her on the desk." Evie whispered.

Brooke pulled away from the purple haired girl with a smirk. "How?"

Mal bit her lip, running a hand down to Brooke's jaw. "Kneeling. God Brooke, I need that image in front of me again."

Evie had told her about what her and Brooke had done she had gone into every little detail, not missing a single thing.

And when they were on the Isle and Brooke was down on her knees in front of her, Mal couldn't breathe. The way Brooke looked up at her as of she was the only thing that mattered, the way those brown eyes bore into her own.

"I'll take care of you." Brooke whispered in the room that was lit by the moon and the stars that managed to squeeze their way past the curtains. Along with the low golden lit LED's on the far side of them room that Brooke forgot to turn off.

Brooke backed them up to the desk, moving the chair to the side and quickly swiping the things on the floor, ignoring the way they clattered.

Evie leaned down, giving Mal a kiss the pair melting into each other. "She's good with her tongue." The blue haired girl spoke, pulling away as she ran her hand up Mals thighs, pushing her dress.

"Why thank you, princess."

"Don't get cocky."

"Don't worry darling, you'll get that later." Brooke winked at Mal, who rolled her eyes before letting out a gasp when Brooke picked her up and placed her down on the desk in one swift motion.

Her dress was rolled up ever so slightly so she could spread her legs wider for Brooke to stand in between.

"Can I take this off?" Brooke's fingers twisted in Mal's underwear, looking up at her for permission.

Mal's green eyes softened. "Yes. Please."

Brooke slid them down the girls legs before smirking as she put them in her pocket. She turned to Evie, allowing the girl to pull her into a kiss, fast and harsh, seeing as all they wanted to was rip each other clothes off.

Evie moved to stand behind Brooke, placing her hand on the girls shoulders before gently pushing her to the ground.

Brooke looked up from her position on the ground as she kneeled in front of Mal. To Mal Brooke, being of her knees showed her that she respected her. She saw her as an equal, not just a random citizen.