8: Drunk

A/N: Sorry this chapter came out a day late, I got grounded and I'm sick so here a story I came up with last night.

Stolas's POV:

Blitz and myself got invited out to a club with some of his friends. So of course we went. However I didn't expect the night to go like this...

It was already 7 at night and me and Blitz were getting ready to leave for the invitation to a club.
When we got there, we let Blitz's littler friends get us in with their reservations. 

When we entered the first things I noticed was the loud music, drinking, dancing, and other vulgar activities.

"I'm gonna hit up the drink and alcohol real quick, you want anything?" Blitz asked. 

"No thank you I'm fine. And when you say "real quick" do you mean you're gonna have about 20 drinks in about 10 minutes, end up inebriated, and then me having to watch you all night to make sure you don't do anything moronic?" I asked knowing from experience that was exactly how tonight was gonna go. 

"No of course not, it's just a club, I'm gonna have a little fun." Blitz assured me and pinched his two fingers closely together to show me how "little" fun he's going to have. 

"Mmhmm." I nodded slowly before he booked it to the drinks.

And guess how that night exactly planned out? 

"Blitz, how many drinks did you have!?" I asked as he was doing a handstand on a chair.

"Watch this!" He told me as he fell face first on the floor.

"Blitz I think you had way too much." I told him.

"I could do one more." He lifted his face up for a moment only to let it fall to the floor again. I picked him up and looked him in the eyes.

"Who're you?" He asked slurring his words. 

"Your guardian angel." I said sarcastically. 

"Oh yeah! You're that one lanky birb I fuck all the time!" Blitz exclaimed letting his head fall back. 

"You are drunk." I said. He giggled and looked back at me.

"And you're sexy." He booped my nose. I felt my face heat up but I kept the same serious face. 

"We are going home now Blitz." I said and slung him over my shoulder. Then he giggled. 

"Homey, homey.. home home, home...." He said with a hint of sleepiness in his voice. 

After I made a portal to home and he finished throwing up in the toilet I got him a glass of water which he completely emptied in seconds. 

"This is good what is this?" He asked. 

"It's water." I told him. 

"Wha?" He said sadly. 

"How much did you even drink this time?" I asked 

"I don't know like 25... 30 or sometin.." He said sounding sad and tired at the same time. 
I wiped his mouth with a rag and laid him on the bed to lay down while I went to the kitchen to get a brownie for myself.
When I returned to the room Blitz was curled up on the right side of the bed.

When I sat down I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Nooo..." He said  sadly. 

"Do you want a brownie?" I asked.

"I don't want a brownie." He whined then proceeded to cry. I laughed quietly to myself and took a bite from my brownie.

"Do you want to get changed into your nightclothes?" I asked. He sniffled. 

"Y-yes." He cried then sniffled some more. I took another bite and got up to find something comfortable for him. 
I ended up getting him a long sleeve light blue shirt and white pajama shorts.

I came over and popped the rest of the brownie in my mouth and helped him sit up. 

"My head hurts." He complained.

"Well yeah that makes sense." I said after slipping off his shirt. 

"Why won't it go away?" He asked. 

"It will soon." I replied with a slight smile on my face while helping him put on his shirt.

"It feels like my brain is in labor right now." He said spacing out.
After getting his clothes on he curled up again facing me just spacing out.

"Hey Stols." He said. 

"Yes?" I replied not looking up from my book. 

"Do you love me??" He asked now laying on his back. 

"Yes of course I do." I answered. He gasped dramatically. 

"You do!?" He asked excitedly. 

"Yes." I laughed. 

"Yee-fuckin-haw" He mumbled while reaching his arms up in the air making movements with his hands. After a while he lowered his hands and turned to his side and started facing me again.

"Are you getting tired?" I asked. 

"No." He said while nodding off. 

"Oh okay." I said not convinced about to flip my page until Blitz threw it and laid on my lap with is chin resting on my chest. 

"Love meeee..." He said sleepily. I smiled and giggled before petting him with one hand and caressing the side of his face with my other hand.

And soon we both fell asleep with the soft rumbling sounds of Blitz's purring filling the room. 

A picture of Blitz loving his horse because I'm sick and I wanted to add this anyway