16: 💔Out of love💖

(As always the art never belongs to me. Credit goes to respected owners, I literally just found these on Google lol) *Btw Stolas and Blitz have been dating for a while in this chapter*
The emoji's mean nothing at all... yeah totally I promise :3

Blitz's POV: 

     I closed the door to my office with a big smile as I walked over to my desk and got out the finishing paperwork for the client we just finished a job for. The job was actually really fun and it wasn't too hard. As I got the papers out I felt a buzz in my pocket and pulled out my phone to see it was from Stolas. 

Phone POV: 

Hey Blitz, I know you're at work right now and probably busy, but when you get the time to read this I just need you to know that I think we need to talk about something tonight. 

End of phone POV:

Strange, he didn't call me by my normal nickname he has for me. Whatever, I'm probably just overlooking things. 

Phone POV:

Sur theng Stols. everetheng alrite?

Yes, I just think there is something important we need to discuss.

K sownds gud, luv u. 

End of phone POV: 

Once I texted him that I love him I expected a message back but he just left me on read. He didn't even start texting again. Just left me on read. 

Did I do something stupid again? Is he mad at me? He said there was something important to discuss, what the fuck could that mean?

"Uhm sir?" Moxxie spoke as he slightly opened my door. 

"What?" I asked. 

"We have another client waiting for you." He responded. 

"Okay, just give me a minute, I need to finish the rest of this paperwork. For now just learn who the target is and figure out how much he's paying. I should be done by then." I waved him off while pulling out a pen and looked at the papers. 

"Alright. Also Loona wanted to tell you something sir." Moxxie included. 

"Okay let her in then." I said, still not looking up while shooing Moxxie away. I heard Loona walk in so I looked up from my papers to see her leaning in the doorway with her phone. 

"Did you need something Loony?" I asked. 

"Nah, but Octavia texted me earlier to let you know her dad has been acting a little... off? Like kind of weird." Loona said reading the text then looking at me. 

Okay what the fuck is up with Stolas? 

"Uhm, alright then. Thanks Loony." I said and furrowed my eyebrows together as she walked out and closed my door. I tried not to think about it too much as I finished the paperwork and walked out of my office to see the client leaving and Moxxie with a handful of new paperwork for me. 

Great. 

"So? Who's the target?" I asked. 

"Apparently it's her dad who fucked up her life in so many... awful ways that she tried not to go into too much detail but, we got the address and a picture of what he looks like." Millie explained.