21: 🎶House Of Asmodeus🎶

3rd Person POV: 

     It was complete and utter chaos in the house of Asmodeus that night. 

"A selfish imp in the sheets! And just as bad in the streets! A reckless heartbreaking freak." I had heard the young and quite attractive succubus saying to Blitz, shoving him on the floor and getting in his face. I felt the sudden urge to help him. So I quickly stood up, immediately stealing the spotlight from Blitz unintentionally. 

"Who's that at your table? Is your date a demon prince?" Asmodeus asked while Fizzaroli soon got close in my face with binoculars. "Stolas is that you?" He asked as I looked around at all the demons eyes burning through my soul. 

"Are you sleepin with an imp!?" I heard one from the crowd yell. 

"Woo! My dark lord, how the might do fall. You used to have a smokin' wife, a kid, you had it all!" He continued singing, forcing me to sit in my seat when I tried to get to Blitz. But soon enough he was sat back in his seat by Fizzaroli, looking at me with an expression like one I've never seen before. 

"I hope you didn't give it up so you and him could get it up~" He sang as he left our table to go back on stage, leaving me feeling completely publicly embarrassed, but so enraged at the same time. I could feel my blood boiling. I firmly stood up once more facing Asmodeus, practically bursting at the seams and going full demon form. 

"Asmodeus!" I yelled without thinking properly, surprising everyone in the room, including me, at this burst of anger. Gasps spread through the room as I stared at Asmodeus with rage. I didn't really know what I was going to do, or what he was going to do. He just turned around and looked at me. He didn't seem mad or confused of like he was going to say anything. He just looked at me slightly annoyed. 

My face then relaxed a little and  turned slightly sad. I peered over at Moxxie helping Millie up on stage so they could finish their song. I sighed and blinked slowly before walking back over to Blitz and offered him my hand, which, to my surprise, he took and stood next to me. His face had confusion and shock written all over it. 

"We're leaving now." I said quietly, mostly speaking to Blitz and myself. "C'mon Blitz." I said and led him out, eyes following us the whole time until we walked out of Ozzie's. 

When we exited and got close to where Blitz parked his van he broke the silence. 

"I didn't know you had it in you. Back there." Blitz spoke quietly. 

"Neither did I." I said and knelt down in front of him. "Are you alright though? You didn't get hurt did you?" I asked him while moving him around getting a look. 

"I'm fine Stolas." He said with an annoyed face, but sad eyes. 

"Okay, but are you okay?" I asked, staying knelt in front of him, holding both of his hands. He looked at me as his expression softened. 

"I'm okay." He said. I made eye contact with him and by the look of it, he was not. I didn't know if what I did next was smart or was needed but I did anyway, because I know that I've wanted someone to do this for me before.

"I know you're not. And that's okay." I said and hugged him tight. He was as stiff as a board for a moment before hesitantly returning the hug just as tight. We didn't hug for long because Blitz soon started pulling away and scratched his nape nervously. 

"Uhm, want a ride home?" He asked and pointed back at his van behind him with his thumb. 

"If it's no trouble." I smiled while standing back up and followed him to the very small van. I kind of struggled getting in but made somehow fit with my legs bent, my knees almost reaching my face, and slouching over.