𝟏𝟏 - 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

Megumi watched as his two female classmates went through the different vending machines and picked out the drinks they wanted.

Y/n, now wheelchair free, walked over to Megumi with her drink in hand and showed him a text on her new phone's screen.

伏黒、何か買ってあげましょうか?

Want me to buy you something, Fushiguro?

Megumi shook his head, "There's no need, thank you." Megumi politely declined as Nobara scoffed in the corner, squatting down to wait for her soda to fall. "Couldn't they put in a few more vending machines?"

"They can't. There are only so many workers who can come in here." Megumi said as Nobara stood up from her spot with her drink in hand. Y/n deadpanned at what she said before looking at the vending machines behind her. There were about 4.

"So, guess what I did over the weekend?" Nobara started, leaning against the vending machine. "I went shopping for some new sportswear for the training provided." Megumi rolled his eyes, obviously knowing that she had gone shopping and skipped training for it. She would show off her shopping days every single day that it was getting on Megumi's nerves.

Nobara smiled widely, before Y/n typed on her phone, looking more excited than ever.

ニース! それは今着ているものですか?

Nice! Is it the one you're wearing now?

Nobara smirked, nodding with a cocky smirk. "That's right. I found these sleek and fashionable leggings that allow for maximum flexibility during training. Gotta make sure I can kick some cursed spirits' butts without any restrictions." Nobara explained in extreme detail, doing multiple poses whilst kicking her legs into the air.

"Practical as always huh, Kugisaki," Megumi said, before leaning next to Nobara on the vending machine. He decided to continue with the small talk, thinking it was nice. "Did you get any other sportswear?"

Nobara nodded, "Of course! I also picked up a few tops and sports bras. It's important to stay comfortable and dry during the training provided." Nobara tutored Megumi, Y/n taking mental notes while she spoke.

"And I got a new pair of training shoes," Nobara said, lifting one of her legs again. Then she scowled, looking down with slight annoyance. "Though the stuff here is so much more expensive compared to the countryside..." Nobara complained.