𝟕 - 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

Y/n slowly opened her eyes, and they immediately widened as she was about to fall onto the solid ground. Luckily, since the black portal was close to the floor, she was able to land kinda safely. She landed butt-first onto the ground, wincing at the pain. Y/n sat there in silence and panted a little before looking at her surroundings, observing every corner and detail. She tried squinting her eyes to look around, but to no avail, she couldn't see much. The lights in the room were dim as hell.

She cautiously stood up and walked around the dark room. Trying to find an exit. Before she could further investigate, a presence immediately started to loom over her from behind. Wasting no time, she unsheathed the sharp dagger from her back belt and bashed the figure as hard as she could with the back of her dagger, knocking it out flat. She turned to look at the figure and sighed when it was a curse and not Nobara.

From below her, she could hear the sounds of moaning and hysterical laughter. With a wave of concern, she whipped her head back and forth, trying to find a way out. She then locked eyes with a dark staircase that continued going down. Without any other options, she ran towards the staircase.

But in her way, there were clones of abnormal turtles holding baseball bats, looking at the girl menacingly. She blinked at them, as they reminded Y/n of a childhood cartoon that she'd watch–

She blinked once again as a sharp saw was about to slash her in the head. With fast reactions, she limbo-ed over the saw and went on the ground. Using her hands to support her, she lifted her right leg and kicked the turtle in the face, sending it into the wall and then down the flight of stairs. She furrowed her eyebrows, mentally apologizing to 'Leonardo'.

She then stood back up as the rest of the clones started to run at her in unison. Her eyes started to glow a e/c hue as she intently analyzed the clones. There were still four of them.

Dodging a ninja star, Y/n dashed and leaped onto the ceiling, somehow sticking to it. Without hesitation, she pushed herself off of the ceiling, and Roundhouse kicked one of the clone's head, squishing its face onto the ground.

After that impact, she heard a louder groan from down the flight of stairs. Her guess was correct. The "main body" of the curse was down the stairs.

Behind her, she felt a harsh grip on her left ankle. Annoyed, she sliced a small cut on her finger and splattered a drop onto the curse. Y/n shook the curse off as she hastily dashed to the side, a knife came swinging in her direction.

Her eyes peer to the right as she can hear more footsteps running in her direction. Not wanting to use too much energy and blood, she proceeded to slice her hand with a larger cut, running through the clones and making sure a small drop of her blood was near or on them. Upon noticing the curses being distracted, she smirked widely to herself as she opened and stretched her hand.