𝟏𝟓 - 𝐊𝐘𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑-𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 // 𝐏𝟐

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

Noritoshi watched as Megumi and Y/n easily dodged over his arrows that were embued with his cursed technique, their agility in tip-top shape. When the duo realized they reached a dead end in a hallway, Megumi quickly summoned his shikigami frogs and used them to stop the arrows from moving.

He broke the head of the arrow and noticed blood splattering around.

"You can call more than one type of shikigami at a time, right? Can't say I appreciate you two holding out on me." Noritoshi spoke, standing on top of a flight of stairs. Megumi and Y/n quickly got into their defensive positions, ready to continue fighting.

Y/n felt bad. She hasn't done much. Everything was Megumi's doing.

He could tell that she was afraid of hurting him.

The most that she did was slice parts of him with her blade, creating small cuts in both his skin and uniform. After all, she never dared to try her cursed technique on humans.

Because she knows that it'd kill them.

Luckily, Noritoshi still was not able to catch on to what her jujutsu technique was.

While checking her file, her jujutsu curse technique was named Cerise. Noritoshi and the others in Kyoto had discussed this. She was extremely private about her technique and only Tokyo Jujutsu High members knew about how her technique works.

Because the word cerise means a bright or deep red color.

Noritoshi cursed to himself as he wasn't being watchful enough.

He knew she was purposefully trying to hide it, and she knew that too.

Noritoshi stopped as he squinted his eyes at the girl.

Could the mask and dagger be a decoy? She could be in the same condition as Maki.

He shook the feeling off as he recomposed himself. Megumi, without moving a bit, commented back. "What about you? You're on your last arrow, aren't you? No one's helping you if you pass out from anemia."