𝟓 - 𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

"How are there only four first-years? Isn't that too few?" Yuuji questioned, licking his popsicle as Y/n rested to his left, with Megumi on Yuuji's right. Both Y/n and Yuuji were leaning against the road rail.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" Megumi rebutted, and Yuuji thought for a moment. "Nope. Well, except you, Y/n and Gojo-sensei." Yuuji smiled. Megumi mentally face-palmed, "That's obviously not what I meant..."

"Either way, that just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." Megumi finished before Yuuji looked over at Y/n. "Also, L/n, didn't you say I was the fourth?" Y/n perked up at the mention of the other student and typed away on her phone. She showed her response to the two males.

彼らの出場は少し前に決まっていた。 私たちの学校がどのようなものか見てきましたが、誰もが独自の事情を持っています。

Their entry was decided a while ago. You've seen what our school is like, everyone has unique circumstances.

"Sorry for the wait!" Gojo yelled as the three now peered over to the source of the voice. "Oh, your uniform made it in time," Gojo commented as Yuuji smirked widely. "Yeah, it's a perfect fit. Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's. It has a hood, for one."

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request," Gojo answered, only to receive another confused face from Yuuji. "Huh? But I never put in any requests." "Y/n and I were the ones who put in the custom order," Gojo commented. Everyone's attention was now on her, as she sheepishly smiled, rubbing her nape. "Whatever, I guess. It's quite nice." Yuuji said as the topic dropped.

"Be careful. Gojo-sensei has a tendency to do things like that." Megumi 'warned' Yuuji before looking back at his teacher. "More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku?" Megumi questioned.

"Because it's what she asked for," Gojo commented before Yuuji said something about getting popcorn.

Y/n stayed behind and closed her eyes for a few seconds. That was a drawback that Y/n disliked the most. If she used too much of her blood during a fight, during recovery she'll have to sleep longer to heal faster. She reached into her slung-over bag and took out an energy bar, silently eating it to hopefully gain more energy back.

However, she stopped eating due to the sound of light arguing behind her. Upon turning around, she saw another lady who wore the same uniform as them, dissing a man in a green suit off. Y/n tugged on both Megumi and Yuuji's sleeves to gain their attention, before pointing at the girl.