𝟏𝟐 - 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐌

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

Y/n bowed once more to the older female, thanking her for taking care of her for so long. Ieiri waved it off, smiling at the younger girl, urging her to go back to her dorm to rest. Y/n obliged as she walked away from the block, smiling widely at the doctor.

Y/n then reached into her pocket and pulled out her wireless headphones. Upon slipping it around her head, she took out her phone and decided to pick a calming song.

↳ Now Playing...
     Not Angry by Chris James⇅

She smiled widely as she allowed the melodies of her favorite tunes to dance through her ears, creating a harmonious symphony with the beauty of nature that surrounded her.

The gentle rustle of leaves, the soft chirping of birds, and the warm sunlight filtering through the trees created a serene atmosphere that resonated deeply within her heart around the school campus.

She took her time and got back to her dorm block. She walked to her door and opened it, walking into her dorm. Y/n then took a moment to indulge in self-care, relishing the comforting sensation of warm water cascading over her hands as she washed away the remnants of the bad days.

Feeling refreshed and invigorated, she walked out of her bathroom and noticed her phone buzzing in her pocket. She took it out and noticed the amount of notifications she was getting in a specific group chat. She opened the messages app and stared at the 284 new messages.

She watched as new messages kept popping up. Deciding to join in the conversation, they talked about their plans.

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

284 Messages Above ↑

伏黒恵 🐺

Then how about we have lunch together before heading out for the hike?

We can meet at the front of the school gate.

11:04 AM

釘崎野薔薇 🔨

Oooooooo that's a good idea

I'm already hungry let's go as soon as possible

11:04 AM

禪院真希 👓

Lunch sounds fine, but let's make it quick.

I'm more interested in the hike than sitting around eating.

11:05 AM

狗巻棘 🗣️

Having lunch together sounds good.