𝟖 - 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

⋅───⊱༺ ♰ ༻⊰───⋅

Y/n stretched a little, wincing in pain from her open wounds. She could not take in what was happening around her. Although all she could hear were two voices. One in the distance, and another from right next to her.

She felt warm as something was wrapped around her body. She didn't know if it was for protective reasons or it was because something or someone was trying to keep her warm. Multiple drops of water hit her face, making her slightly irritated.

Wanting to know what was going on, Y/n slowly opened her eyes.

She immediately locked with a pair of raven blue eyes, concerningly looking down at her. Upon gaining her full consciousness, her eyes widened.

Her raven-haired friend, Megumi, was holding her protectively, squatting on the concrete ground outside of the building. "Are you alright?" Megumi asked at a fast pace, all of it not processing much in Y/n's brain.

"Well, well, look who finally decided to join the land of the living. How'd your beauty sleep go?"

Y/n's breath hitched at the deep voice. She snapped her next towards the voice and her eyes widened.

Instead of Yuuji, Sukuna was just idly standing there half-naked. He had an overconfident smirk on his face, looking with squinted eyes at the poor girl.

"You know, it seems there's more to you than meets the eye, girl. You possess a fire within you that's quite captivating." Sukuna continued. But all Y/n could do was stare. She didn't breathe for a good minute.

Megumi's hold on Y/n tightened. She looked back up at Megumi with furrowed eyebrows, wanting to know what in the world happened while she was passed out. He merely shook his head, "It's quite complicated, I'll tell you later."

Sukuna, not minding anything that they were saying, continued with what he was saying. "Don't worry, I'm in a good mood. Let's chat a little." He casually said, waltzing closer towards the duo. Megumi's eyebrows furrowed, looking between Sukuna and Y/n.