《36》Mind full of thoughts

The stars shone bright upon the dark beach. The waves washed over the sand while Ella sat up the beach on the ground. Her gaze was up to the sky while she wispered ,,Hey mom. I know you see me but.. we're on the run for some days now and.. and every minute I miss you only more.".
She took a deep breath and wipped away a little tear. ,,I thought about Jesse yesterday and Leon and Vince. I realised that I knew so little about them now and it makes me even more sad."

Elli pulled her knees to her chest and hugged them with her arms, her gaze now upon the dark ocean. ,,I had a good dream yesterday. I were on a race wars. Jesse was there as well as Leon, Vince, Mia, Brian, Dad, you and Luna. I miss her so much. But we were laughing all together and Jesse broke a car in a race. I helped him fix it. It was so much fun. Luna and me went with Vince to get ice cream afterwards. I remember the taste of the ice cream at race wars. The best ice all year, maybe because we ate it at race wars but who cares. We had a barbeque later and we played soccer together. It was the best dream I had in a long time..." Elli smiled at the dream, but little did she knew that it happend when she was younger.

The moon shone over the little shack they're going to stay at for some days. Dom watched his daughter with sad eyes. She lost her mother and so much more the past years. He didn't wanted her to live like that. The sound of the waves filled the night until a car came near from up the hill.

,,Ella come inside", Dom called her.

She got up and ran to her father but before she walked inside she glanced one last time to the sky and wispered ,,Te amo mama"

The red car came to a stop near the shack. Doms hand was on the shotgun that was laying beside the door on a chair. He was ready to fight with the man that got out of the car. Elli watched through the window as the man raised his hands in the air.

,,Ay, man I don't wanna hurt you", He called and stepped on the other side of the car. ,,I just wanna talk"

,,Then talk", Dom said and took the shotgun in his hands.

,,Ay listen, Vince sent me", He said and raised his hands even higher.

,,Vince?", Dom quenstioned and lowered the gun. Ella stood behind her father in the door.

The man looked at her ,,Come on man, you don't wanna shoot me infront of your daughter, do ya?"

Dom looked at his daughter behind him and lowered the gun now completly. The black haired man came to the bottom of the stairs that lead to the porch. ,,Vince needs your help man", He said to Dom.

Dom turned to Ella and said,, It's late go to bed"

,,But Dad", She started but Dom cut her of.

,,Elli please go to bed".

,,Ok good night", She said to him and turned around to leave after a last glance at the man. She changed into her pyjama before she had got into her bed. She knew she couldn't sleep with all the thoughts in her mind. Her mother dead, Mia and Brian somewhere on the run like her and Dom. So she just layed there and looked at the moon through the window while Dom spoke with the man.

,,So who are you?", Dom asked after Ella was inside.

,,Could we sit down first?", The man asked.

Dom layed the gun down and sat on the chair infront of the couch where the man sat down. ,,So I'm Colin and I'm a friend from Vince. Mia and Brian came to us yesterday we have a job."

,,What is the job about?", He questioned.

,,Oh it's easy, we have to steal some cars out of a train", Colin said to him but before he could countine his phone started to ring. ,,I think you should take that", He said and handed him the phone.

Dom took it and saw the name on the screan. He took up the phone ,,Vince?"

~Timeskip~

Ella layed with closed eyes but still awake in her bed when her father came in the shack. The girl stayed silence while her father took his backpack from under the bed. The floorboards creaked the moment he kneeled down infront of his daughter bed. ,,girly?", he asked her softly and brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. Ellas eyes flew open and her brown eyes looked at his. ,,Go change, take your things and come outside".

,,Why?", She asked while sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

,,We will meet your uncle Vince", He said stood up and walked outside with his bag.

Ella smiled a bit before walking in the bathroom to change into her dark blue shorts, a black crop top with a white rose on it and a thin black jacket over it.

When she finished she walked outside. Instead of Colins car, Doms stood infront the shack in the sand. The lights of the car brightened the dark night.

,,You have everything?", Dom asked Ella as she trew her backpack on the back seat.

She looked at him, nodded and gave him a quick ,,Yea".
They got into the car and started driving. Ella layed her head on the side. She was exhausted, but couldn't sleep anyways.

,,You slept tonight?", Dom asked his daughter after a few minutes. He sounded a bit worried.

,,Yes I did", Ella lied.

,,What's on your mind girly?", He asked, looking at her a bit from the side.

,,Everything", She answered.

..............................................................

Hello, Hello.
I'm sooo sorry for not posting anything. I was just so excusted because the ,,cool" teachers wanted to write every test before winter break and after that I just did nothing.
But anyways I hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a great day =)

Happy new year <3

~C 1034 Words