《13》Goodbyes aren't forever

They life now nearly a year in Mexico. Elli had trouble falling asleep because she thought her mother will leave her too. So she slept with her mother every night. She also cried herself to sleep every night because her father left. Letty showed her the letter and read it for her many times but it didn't made it better.

A week ago Letty said they would go back to Los Angeles and now it was the day. They packed all there stuff and got it in the car. Elli didn't wanted to go in fear her father would come back and see they not there anymore, but Letty told her that she would tell the friend of Dom that they go home in case he comes back. They got in the car and drove a while home. Mia said that the situation had calm down a bit but the cops are still every day before the house. After they cross the border to Los Angelas and were near home they got stopped by the police. ,,Shitty cops", Letty mumbled. ,,So sweetie", She turned to Ella ,,If they ask you anythink, say the truth and if they ask were we lifed the past year, you say that you have no idea", Letty said while pulling up.

,,Ok", Ella only responced.

The police came up to the window and Letty rolled the window down. ,,Letizia Toretto, you are under arrest.", He said as Letty got out of the car and they got her in handcuffs. ,,Get the Kid", The officer said to his friend. They got the kid and Letty in there car and drove to the police station.

~In the station~

Letty sat in an interrogation room as a police officer came in.
,,Soo Letizia Toretto"

,,It is Letty and not Toretto it's Ortiz"

,,I don't care.", The police officer simply said. ,,I'm only gonna ask you one time. Where is your husband?"

,,My boyfriend"

,,Where is he?", He now screamed a bit.

,,You asked a second time", Letty slightly laught.

,,Ok If you don't wanna answer me, I'm gonna ask your daughter."

,,Go ahead, do it. But you can't talk to her without an legal guardian and that is me, so"

The police officer winked to his workmate as a man came in with Elli. He held her on her wrist but she slapped his hand away and as he wanted to grab her again she only said ,,Don't you dare touch me again", and pointed with a finger at him. She turned around to see Letty and ran into her arms. Letty sat her on her Lap.

,,So little one. You have beautiful hair", The officer said to the girl.

,,Get to the point", She snapped back.

,,Ok, straight to the point. Where is your daddy?".
Ella shrugged.
,,Come on you are his little princess you have to know were he is."

,,I'm not a princess"

,,A queen?"

,,No a troublemaker"

,,Oh ok"

,,But, no I don't know were he is. He left us. But If I would knew where he... is I wouldn't tell you guys.", Elli said smirking. ,,Can we go home now?", She turned to her mother who turned to the officer.

,,Yeah can we go now? Because you have no proof that we know where he is"

,,No I don't have one, but I will find one. You can go miss Toretto"

,,Ortiz"

,,I don't care"

A police officer brought them home. Ella sprang out of the car with Letty behind her. Mia stood in the doorframe as a man with black short hair came out. They talked about getting food. ,,Han it's not that hard, it is only bread.", Mia said as the man stopped.

,,But it give so many bread types"

,,The one that we have everytime"

,,That is a description, thank you"

The turned around and there stood Letty and Elli. Mia saw her now too so Elli ran up the stairt, past the man. ,,Aunty Mia", The little one screamed in excitement. Mia opened her arms for Ella to run into them.

,,Oh you grown", Mia said as she lifted the girl up. Letty walked up to the man and stood beside him as both watched the girls. ,,Letty", Mia saw her, let the girl down and ran up to Letty to hug her. She knew that Dom left. Mia slightly cried into the hug as Ella came back to the other and Mia broke the hug. ,,Sorry I forgot to introduce you. Han that are Letty and Ella my family. Guys that is Han a friend of mine."

,,Hi", Ella winked.

,,So you are the kid Mia talked so much about", Han said. ,,So I'm gonna buy the breat now. See ya. Bye little one"

Han walked to his car and drove to the grocery store. Mia helped packing out the car and brought the stuff inside in the rooms. After they finished Han came back and they got in the backyard to make barbeque.

,,So, how you too met?", Letty asked

,,I wanted to visit Los Angelas and I got lost.", Han said.

,,I found him and showed him around", Mia countined. ,,And than he stayed".
Mia made the food and when she finished, someone came in the garden.

,,Elli!", The person screamed.
It was Luna and as Ella saw her she ran up to her and huged her deeply.

,,I missed you Luna", Ella said in the hug. The adults watched the kids with a smile. ,,You wanne play tag?", she asked after they broke the hug.

,,Of course, Tag", Luna started and ran around the garden.

After they played a big they ate together, talked and laughed. The day came to an end and they were finally back together. Letty was so happy to be back home and see her daughter smiling again, but she never will forget her promise. Her promise to get him home, the father of her little girl.

..............................................................

Hello, sooo this week a little later than normal because I had no time on the weekend to watch over the chapter again and post it and I also didn't really knew how to write it. But I think it came out pretty good.

What do you think of the meeting after nearly one year?

Have great day =)

~C Words 1057