《6》 A best friend for Life

On the next day they got to the garage and closed the shop for today. Ella helped her mother to fix another car.

(^ outfit from Ella is obove^)

Dom talked to Mia about the paperwork from the shop ,,Hold on", He said when he saw a tow truck pull in the alleylane to the shop. On the truck was a old car, not even a car it's just trash.

,,Dom I don't know what to do with it", Mia said while Dom walked away.

Ella jumped of the little ladder she stood on to see something and got to the trash car. ,,What the hell is this? what do you got there?", Dom asked Brian who got out the truck.

,,This is your car", Brian just said and pointed to the car.

,,My car? I said a 10 second car", Dom didn't believed he really thought that could be his car.

,,Thats an ten hour car", Ella said.

,,Yeah, you could push this across the finish line or tow it", Jesse said in agreement with Ella. Letty and Mia started laughing.

,,Couldn't even tow that across the finish line", Dom said.

,,Yea it would fall apart half ways", Ella said, that only made Letty laugh more.

,,No faith?", Brian said

,,Oh I have faith in you but this isn't a junkyard, this is a garage", Dom said pointing at the trash of car with his beer.

,,It- pop the hood"

,,pop the hood?", Dom repeated asking.

,,Pop the hood", Brian repeated again.

They got the car down from the truck to look at it. Jesse poped the hood.
,,Two JC engine... no shit.", he said in unbelieved.

,,And what did I tell you?", Brian said.

,,That's... wow", the little girl said looking at the motor. Then the girl turned to her mother and whispered ,,Is that a good motor?". Letty nodded.

,,I retract my previous statement", Dom said.

,,You know what, this will decimate all after you put about 15 grand in it or more, if we have to overnight parts from Japan", Jesse already imagen the car when it's done.

,,Well put it on my tab at Harrys", Dom said

,,yes", Jesse interrupt him

,,I gotta get you racing again so I can make some money off your ass. There's a showdown in the desert called Race Wars and that's where you'll do it. I'll tell you what, when you're not working at harry's you're working here, if you can't find the right tool in this garage, Mister Arizona, you don't belong near a car.", Dom said before heading out of the garage with Ella.

Mia walked over to Brian and said ,,He owns you now", before she also walked away.

A few days later they got some tools for the car. The things laid on the ground while everybody worked on the car except for Ella she was running around with her friend Luna. They played catch in the alleyway to the garage. Letty stoped working for a second and watched the girls. They knew each other for a long time now.

~Flashback~
meeting from Ella and Luna

Ella was two years old and Dom and her were in the park. She was running around the playground. Two woman came up to Dom. ,,Hey Dominic, what are you doing here?"

,,Hey Tina and Tiana whats up? I'm here with my kid and you?"

,,Oh we just got for a walk".