《29》20% Angel 80% devil

,,Hey Elli do you come to the party today?", Aiden asked Ella the next night.

,,Nop I have house arrest now when partys and races are, so no"

Ella fell asleep on the beach yesterday and Dom got her home. But Mia was so mad in the morning that she nearly screamed through the whole house.

,,For real?", Aidan asked again.

,,Yep"

,,And when you sneake out?

,,I don't want to be more in trouble then I am now, so no. But have a great night without me"

,,We will, have fun, bye"

,,bye"

Ella hung up the phone.
Dom meanwhile was on the party. He walked over to a table.

,,That's too bad about Dwight. When the feds rade your house the same night you make the team. So unfortunate", Brian said and sat beside Dom.

,,I wish I could say, I was suprised to see you here", Dom answered and took a beer. ,,Why should't someone telling them your a cop?"

,,Probably the same thing that's keeping me from telling why you're really here"

,,What up fellas", Campus came from behind and shook there hands.

,,Hey how you doing?", Brian asked.

,,Doing great", He answered ,,You having a good time?"

,,Yeah great time"

,,Come on lets get a better time", Campus said and they walked together to a little spot with a couch.
,,How's your car?", He asked Brian.
,,Took a nasty bump"

,,It will be ready", Brian said while sitting down.

,,Also I heard you just came out from Lompoc", Campus said still to Brian.

,,Yeah?", Dom asked

,,mhm", Brian answered.

,,You know a guy named Jim Garcia?", Dom asked curious.

,,No, big place, lots of names, lots of faces."

,,And you", Campus talked up again now to Dom ,,you want to buy a lot of people, homes"

,,That kind of heat can't be good for business", Brian said.

,,Yeah", Dom answered ,,That depents on how you look at thinks. I go down, I do time. I do real time. I dont know about your other drivers, but when I see flashing lights in my mirror, I don't stop."

Brian took a sip of his beer while Compus leaned back and asked ,,Do you know each other?"

,,He used to date my sister", Dom said after some seconds.

,,see", Campus smiled. ,,Your a lucky man"

,,How's that?", Brian asked.

,,Your're still breathing", He said and held up his beer ,,To the ladies we loved and the ladies we lost", Doms eyes filled with sadness to his words. The ladies they lost. He lost lost Letty and it was his fault.

All three put there beer down and Brian asked ,,So what is Braga about?"

,,You know, he's just one of us. Came up from the streets, down for el barrio.
~the neighbourhood~
Now he's a shop caller.
Boss of bosses. See all of this boys in here? Any single one of them would die for Braga"

,,Including you?", Brian asked him.

,,especially me", He said before a man came over and whispered something in his ear. ,,enjoy the party fellas. Clubs your's, whatever you want boobs, bras bros it's all good". Then he got up and walked away.

,,Braga is mine", Brian said after Campus walked way. Two girls came over and sat beside Dom. ,,I'll take him and the house down"

,,Good luck", Dom said and took a shot from one girl.

Brian didn't wait to hear the response because he got up and walked down a hallway until he saw a door with two security infront who let Campus in and got distracted after some minutes so they walked away. Brian took the chance and walked through the door. The way leaded up stairs where was a door. The door was a gap open so he looked through it. There were a older man and Campus drinking a shot together. Campus looked to the door and Brain sneaked away.

Meanwhile Dom was going through the hallways with some girls on the dancing floor. There he saw two man coming up from somewhere and he was curious If that is a garage or not. So he sneaked in there. And yes there stood many cars from there team.
He looked especially at one car. A green Fort Torino, the one he searched for. The man walked in front of it and looked closely at it.

,,Something interesting about this car?", A woman came from behind. It was Gisele.

,,Just admiring the bodywork", He answered.

,,Are you one of those boys who prefer car over woman?"

,,I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body regardless of the make. Your car?"

,,It's Pheonixs car", She said and walked around infront of him to lean on the car ,,you'll met him on the rendezvous. So now, got your taste in cars, tell my what about your woman?"

Dom looked at her and thought of Letty ,,Well startes with the eyes. She got to have those kind of eyes that can look right trough all the bullshit, to the good in someone. 20% Angel 80% devil. The mother of my kid that is exactly like her.", He started smiling ,,Down to the earth. Ain't afraid to get a little engine grease under her fingernails"

Gisele got close to Doms face ,,That doesn't sound anything like me"

,,It ain't", He said and walked away.

Dom drove to his shake where lifed the passed weeks and thought about Letty. He missed her so much in the past year and wanted to see her again, but when he heard that she was dead, he was so broken and all he could think about was Elli and what would happend with her now. To just leave her with Mia or take her with him.

To check on Elli, he called Mia.
,,Yeah?", Mia asked.

,,Hey Mia, how is Elli?", Dom asked her.

,,She is in her bed sleeping, I checkt on her some minutes ago".

,,Ok good."

,,But how are you?"

,,I'm fine"

,,Really?"

,,Yeah, I will be ok"

He said as he came to his place.

..............................................................

Hey guys so today nit much about Elli. It's just important for the story, but she can't do much.

But have a great day =)

~C 1042 Words