《33》I'm scared too

After some hours they dragged Ella to a car. A man opened the door and sat down beside her. He looked straight ahead and wore a black suit with an pink tie. The man had white hair and was maybe in his 60th or 70th.

,,You ok?", Ella looked at him.

He turned his head to her, looked right into her eyes and nodded.

,,You're scared", Ella said while his gaze went straight ahead again.

,,I just don't wanna die"

,,I understand it. I'm scared too, but you're save when you don't show it.", She said and looked out of the dark window.

The drivers got out of the car, while Ella and the man had to stay.

Outside she saw her father and Brian talking to Braga. She tried to open the door but it was locked.

Pheonix came over now and was about to open the door of the man while he said ,,Sorry kid"
Then he got over to her door, grabbed her arm and dragged her out.

The moment they left she said ,,I'm Sorry", punched the man in the belly, that cursed him to let go of her and she took the moment and ran way.
,,Daddy", She screamed and tried to ran to her father, but Pheonix grabbed her.

,,Elli you ok?", Dom asked his daughter calm. Well calm for the others but Elli and Brian saw in his eyes that he wasn't calm at all.

,,Yeah", She called back ,,Get your fucking hands of me", She said to Pheonix and tried to snap her wrist away but Pheonix didn't let go of her.

The man walked over and laid a briefcase that he hold on in the hand, on the ground. ,,1 Million. You get the rest and your daughter when I get my proberty"

,,I got a question for you", Brain looked at Braga ,,Since when are you wearing pink?"

Ella looked at Brian and wanted to scream ,,He ain't-", but Pheonix layed his hand over her mouth.

Braga was sweating and seamly nervous.

,,You're thinking what I'm thinking, right?", Brian said still looking at Braga.

,,He ain't Braga", Dom asked.

In that moment the FBI ran the place over with the task to arrest Braga. The wrong Braga. But Bragas Team started shooting as Brian and Dom got down with the old man.

Ella bit Pheonix in the hand that cursed him to let go of her, so she tried to ran to her father, but the real Braga grabbed her and dragged her into there car.

,,Daddy!", Ella screamed as the man pushed her in the car. Dom looked over to them as Braga just smiled at him, before he sat down in the front seat beside Pheonix.

,,Ran him over", he said to him.

Dom saw that Gisele stood infront of the car as they drove without thinking of stopping. So he ran forward to ran her over so she is out of the way. Dom layed on Gisele and looked at her before he said ,,come on", and they got in the car they layed on.

Ella in the car of Braga screamed ,,Let me out", and kicked several time on the back of the front seat.
,,You motherfucker, let me out", she screamed again and this time Braga turned back to her.

He pulled a gun out and held it on her head. ,,You stop right now, or I swear I'm gonna shoot you"

Elli stopped and sat down in her seat. Her eyes showed some tears when she looked at the stars and wispered to herself ,,Help me mama"

The tears fell down her cheeks and after some time she fell asleep.

Pheonix looked back at the girl who got very quiet.

,,She's asleep", he said to the boss.
,,Why do we have to keep her again? We could just leave her at the side of the road"

,,Where is the fun?", Braga asked him, but still watched the nature that they drove by.

,,The fun is that she would had to look after herself in the middle on the way to the border of mexico"

,,No we will sell her. She is the daughter of Dominic Toretto so they will pay good money for her. Maybe 40 thousand. I mean she is special and very pretty."

Pheonix said nothing to that. He isn't a fan of selling kids, but she is the daughter of Dominic, who blew up his car.

,,Or we give her to my old friend. Oh that girl would be shocked"

,,About what?", Pheonix now spoke up again.

,,Oh nothing", Braga just said and smiled a bit.

After some time they were in mexico and drove to a little house. One of Bragas houses. The sun was slowly rising and the birds woke up.

,,Hey Tim", Braga said as he got out of the car and gave him a quick handshake to say hello. Mean while Pheonix got the still slepping Ella out of the car and sat her in the car from Tim down.

,,Hey Boss. What should I do with her?", Tim asked after looking at the girl.

,,Bring her to my privat plane. We will come after you and then I bring her to England", He answered and they waited a bit for his people.

After they were there and got Braga, Pheonix was about to get in his car but he turned to Tim one more time and asked ,,You got this? I can come with you If you want."

,,No I got this", He said after looking at the small girl that was still sleeping in his car.

What he didn't knew was that Elli woke up 10 minutes ago and just pretended to sleep. So Tim got into the car and started driving to the privat plane. Ella slowly opened her eyes. In the radio came human from the Killers.

Ella thought about it.
>>What can I do to get out here?<<
When Tim looked in the back, Elli quickly closed her eyes again.
>>Think Elli, Think<<

So Elli when you want to knock someone out, you have to hurt them here or here and that with all your streangth.

Said the voice of her mother in her head. >>Of course mom showed me. I have to hurt the larynx or the back of the neck.<<

Tim sang a bit to the musik when Ella slowly and quietly got up and punshed on his neck. The man quickly stopped the car and tried to breath when Ella opened the door and pushed him out.

She jumbed over the middle console on the front seat and closed the door. The man caught his breath and got of the ground. He tried to open the door but Ella locked them. ,,Come on girl open the door. You don't even know how to drive", Tim said loud so she could unterstand him through the car window.

,,Oh I can", she said and drove back the way they came from.

..............................................................

Here it is, a new chapter. I hope you like it <3

Have a great day =)

~C Words 1189