《12》Last day

Letty and Elli were now in Mexico for a day. They were in a little house from a friend of Dom so they can life here for a while. Elli was in the living room on the table, painting. Letty sat beside her on the coach playing a game at the TV when they heard a key. Letty jumped up grabbing a gun near her, incase that it was the police. She walked to the front door and saw Dom. Letty sighed in relief. ,,Thank god, you're here", She said reliefed and jumped in his armes.

,,Mommy?", Elli called while looking around the corner. ,,Daddy", She screamed wanting to hug him but Letty stopped her and said

,,Nop, first go wash your hands."
Elli looked at her colorful hands and ran in the bath to wash it off.
Letty leaned in to kiss Dom ,,Are you ok?"

,,Yeah, but I broke the Charger"

,,Your arm is bleeding, come on.", Letty said and pulled Dom with her in to the kitchen.

After some time Elli came out of the bathroom into the kitchen ,,Are you hurt daddy?".

,,Yeah, but I will be alright"

,,Here is your necklace", Ella took of his necklace and laid it in his hand. He took it and maked it around his neck, but took out another necklace out of his pocket.

,,This is for you", Dom gave her the necklace. It was the same he had on. It was a silver cross. ,,It will keep you save". He put it around her neck.

,,Did you found uncle Jesse?"

Dom looked at Letty with sad eyes. ,,Ähm so, you know what I told you were your grandfather is?"

,,In the heaven, because he is dead."

,,Yeah... uncle Jesse is with him now"

,,What?", Elli asked with tears in her eyes. ,,So I won't see him anymore?"

,,No but he is now with all the angels and he will look at you from above."
Elli got over to Dom and hugged him slightly sobbing. They sit there until Letty doctored Doms arm and Ella stopped crying.

,,Wait. I painted something for you", Elli said while running in the living room.
She came back with a painted picture of him, Letty and her. Around them were trees and flowers.

,,That is beautiful sweetie", Dom said ,,Thank you".

Later they got out of the house and walked to the beach. It wasn't far away. Ella ran around and played that she cant touch the water. So she got near the water and ran away again. Letty and Dom sat on a towel further away. They watchey there girl playing and running, with a smile. Letty looked over to Dom to see his look, totally lost in thoughts. ,,Hey, you ok?", She asked while taking his hand in hers.

Dom looked at Letty ,,Yeah", He only said.

,,You don't think of leaving us do you?"

,,I-"

,,No you can't leave us. She needs you. She needs her father and- and I need you. Ride or die remember?", Letty now turning her body to him.

,,I remember", Dom said before kissing his girlfriend.

,,Ihhhhhhh". They broke there kiss to see Ella standing beside them.

Letty grabbed the girl by her waist and pulled her to them. ,,Oh don't look at us like that. You will have that one day too."

,,Only over my death body", Dom said laughing.

,,Noo I will never it's discusting", Ella giggled while Letty tickled her.
Letty tickled her a while, until Ella ran in the water and Dom after her. They played in the water for a while.
When they came out it was near nightfall so they sat on a towel and covered themself with extra towels. They watched the sunset in silence.

And when the stars came Dom asked
,,Which star do you think is the most beautiful? Ella"

,,Ähm so this one", Ella pointed at the stars.

,,This one? This is Jupiter", Dom said while Ella looked at Jupiter with fascinated eyes. ,,You know when someone goes in the heaven they watch you from above?"

,,Yeah"

,,And when you see the stars you can see the ones you and many others lost. The one you think is the most beautiful is the one your lost ones are on. You know how they look so you know that they are there."

,,So uncle Jesse and grandpa are there?"

,,Yeah they are there and you can see them every time you see the stars. And they Love you, as much as I do", Dom said kissed Letty on the mouth and Ella on the head. They sat there until Elli fell asleep and than they walked home. Letty, Dom and Ella laid together in bed. Dom laid there awake, looking at his two girls. He knew Letty said that they could do that together, >>but do they have to life like that? Do Ella have to life a live were she have to run every day? She only have to when I am with them. So I have to go<< he thought. He packed some of his stuff and put some money on the nightstand. He wrote a letter and put it to the money. He sat there a while after watching his girls sleep. He will come back one day, when it's save. He gave them one final kiss on the heads before leaving the house.

Letty woke up at 10 am. Elli was still in her arms, sleeping. Dom wasn't there anymore, so she slowly stood up to look for him. When she didn't found him in the living room, the kitchen or outside she walked back to her daughter, to see a stack of money and a letter on it on the nightstand. She took the letter and got outside on the porch to not wake her daughter.

She read it.

The letter said that he couldn't life with the thought that his daughter had to run every day. So he left. He wrote how much he loves them and that he will come back one day, when it's save.

Letty started crying. Ella walked out on the porch and saw her mother crying. ,,Mommy, you ok?"

,,What?", Letty wiped away her tears ,,Yeah I'm good."

,,Where is daddy? He can cheer you up"

,,Your daddy is not here anymore"

,,Where is he? Can we go to him?", Elli asked confused.

,,Ähm. No he left us."

,,When is he coming back?"

,,I think one day. Maybe never"

,,But... What do I do without him?", Ella asked while starting crying.

,,I will get him back", Letty said and pulled her in a hug. ,,I promise"

..............................................................

So a sad chapter today. My friend had to cry XD Have a great day anyways =)

~C Words 1130