14 •Lovely Eyes

Rena

It was cold.

Rena hadn't known how long she'd been in Heaven, but it felt like three days.

Three long days doing absolutely nothing.

She was bored out of her mind.

She didn't have a phone, Zayle and Mikhail had left together after he came back, and she'd been stuck inside of her bedroom, staring at her painting constantly.

Sleep, sleep, sleep.

She was atop of her cloudy bed, her eyes damn near drilling a hole through the shifty ceiling.

So. Damn. Bored.

A sudden spark rocked her body; she recognized the feeling immediately.

Desire.

Our dearest Rena forgot of her high sex drive.
She couldn't recall a day where she hadn't touched herself at least a couple of times, and she could feel the warm feeling in her stomach fade away.

She licked her lips, sitting up slightly as she stared at her bare, white thighs. Her eyes then drifted to her hidden sex. She couldn't see the outline of her labia or clitoris.

How would she even masturbate?

A loud, frustrated groan left her as she gripped a fistful of her curls, tearing into the corner of her lip as she then let out a short huff.

Sad, she can't even touch herself.

"Rena?"

Her eyes snapped up and she saw Zayle peek inside of her room before stepping inside fully.

His hair was still in it's ponytail, and she cocked her head to the side as he stared at her awkwardly.

"Uhm."

She blinked.

"Are you... Available?"

She looked around, her eyes squinted as if she were looking for something. She then looked back at him.

"Do I look busy?"

"No. Thus, I shall grant you a tour."

Pardon me, grant?

She got up and followed his already retreating figure, watching the clouds part into an opening and she gasped as crispy, delicious air invaded her lungs.

Earths air couldn't compare.

It was cool and clean, sweet and pure. Fresh like falling snow, delicious and giving.

She wanted to take a bag of it and store it somewhere.

It looked as if it were evening, and she looked around, seeing moving angels rush here and there, the suns rays becoming one with mosts wings.

It was as if it were absorbing the heat.

Several eyes glanced in her direction, taking in her strong blue aura, soaking in it's energy. Some strayed a little too close, as if they were drawn to her like a magnet.

"Zay."

She could hardly keep up with his long strides, his figure constantly disappearing behind flashing wings and sudden appearances of souls. There were sharp turns, large columns erupting from the clouds randomly and angels shaping the vapor as if it were some sort of clay.