2 •Murder

Rena

••Guys, I literally rewrote this entire chapter 😭😭 ••

She lost, unfortunately, in the end.

The man had decided to use her house as his hideout, for the next few days.

It was..

Okay.

Until she began plotting how to get away with murder. 

Google wasn't helping, neither was Bing, or Chrome, and soon enough, her entire computer and phone was locked down for some odd reason.

But it was alright.

She didn't need technology anyway.

It disappoints me.

She used her brain. Her mind quickly became dark and full of violence, a part of her she'd hidden away long ago, and a small part of her seemed to revel in the violent ways she'd plan to free her person, and soon enough, she had a near adequate plan.

She grabbed a heavy book from out of a corner of her closet and lifted it up before she slammed it against the edge of her wooden wardrobe.

It sent a crack through the dark wood.

"Perfect.." she muttered. "Heavy enough to split a humans skull.. I suppose."

What plan did I have in mind?

Oh, nothing too complicated. Just enough to make it seem like an accident and free myself from this situation. I'd stayed cooped up in my room for the past few days, building up my mental strength.

I'd definitely need it if I wanted to carry out this plan.

She draped a blanket around her body, clutching the red food dye she'd snatched on her way to her room, two days before and opened the top, prepping it for it's future need.

Then, she grabbed the book and hid it under her  blanket as she walked out of the room and paused, briefly surprised by the fact that the man was still in the same place she last saw him.

She narrowed her eyes, glancing at the gray clock on her wall as it precisely hit 7 P.M.

"Hey."

The man merely glanced at her with a lazy stare. "What?"

"Uhm.. The mail truck should be done. Could you go.. and check it for me? Please?" She murmured.

He stared at her unblinkingly as she shifted her gaze all around the room, the floor, the wall, hell, even the ceiling.

It doesn't take that much time to think about getting mail, does it?

"And why would I do that?" He drawled out with sudden interest.

Oh, this is going to be interesting alright.

"Well, my period hit and I ran out of pads. There should be some in the package I ordered.."

His eyebrow twitched as he squinted at her. "Period?"