21 •Content 🔥

Rena

"I'm going to, ngh, fuck! I don't think,"

"Shut up."

•••

There's just a slight bit of sexual themes in this chapter, yep. LOL 🤭

•••

Music could be heard, blasting behind the painted wooden door.
Heavy breathing, the sound of sheets rustling and clothes tearing practically filled the inside of the room.

"Fuck."

Rena inhaled sharply through her mouth, her lashes fluttering as she stared at the man on top of her.

Fucking hell.

His thumb was in her mouth as the other digits curled around her throat.

Drool dribbled down the woman's chin as she squeezed his left hand.

He had his middle and ring finger deep inside of her.

Her thighs were wrapped around his arm as he pumped into her, her body bouncing in rhythm with his forceful movements.

"Fucking hell."

Literally what I was thinking.

Her scream was muffled as his palm rubbed against her clit as he twisted and thrusted his fingers upwards.

"Guh— Mh!"

Her hands fisted at the sheets above her head.

His teeth gritted as he stared at her.

Heavy lashes, darker eyes. She wasn't even sure if she could see his pupils.
His hair stuck to his skin, damp and gleaming in the dim light illuminating from the small little projector on top of her wardrobe.

The room was red.

When did she turn that on?

"FUCK!" Her cry was immediately cut off as he sucked the air out of her lungs, their tongues thrashing and pressed against each other's. He absorbed her moans and cries with each second, not giving her the satisfaction of making her pleasure audible for anyone to hear.
She could taste the salty liquid on her tongue as her tears began to mix with their saliva.

Her thighs were beginning tremble. Something was building inside of her stomach; hot and blinding her with pleasure.

She was hiccuping into his mouth.

"MH—" Her fists pushed at his chest a second later, causing his mouth to leave her as she gasped.

Oh fuck.

"I'm going to, ngh, fuck! I— I don't think,"

"Shut up."

His words sent a thrill up her spine as he slid his hand from her throat and pressed it into the middle of her chest, pinning her to the bed as the other relentlessly hit that same spot inside of her.

Barely two inches past her entrance, upwards and to the left a little.

"Zayle—" she gasped as she began squirting.

She couldn't even focus on the embarrassment lingering at the back of her mind as she tried to breathe, tears splashing down her face as her nails dug into his arm.

F-Fucking...

A squeaky sound left her as her trembling thighs tightened around his arm.

He was still fingering her.