13 •Truthful Words

Rena

It was nighttime.

The Heavens had took on a whisky glow, the light, swirling cool light washing over the clouds. It was like seeing through a swimming pool.

Deeper inside of the simple resting area, past the sleeping angels that lay on the outside of it's dwellings and under the light, past the glowing orbs of light that cracked and formed into a reborn soul, some a child and some old, going down deep into the clouds, never to be seen again, you would see a lovely solidified cloud roof.

It was smooth, as if it were shaped and molded by a skillful craftsman, the top slanting downwards, softening into the clouds.

The color matched the air, the sky, Heaven. It blended, and nearly became one with it.

Past the roof of the dwelling, was clouds. There were airy, more than usual, yet opaque. They looked as if they were crystallized, yet with the slightest brush of the wind, they would move and come back to the home.

And past it's fortress, was Rena.

The air was cool, clean.

There wasn't a speck of dust drifting through the air, and Rena lifted her hands, staring at their glowing features.

She thought it would die off.

It was beautiful, airy, wispy. Her hair didn't even have it's color, and you could only see the outline of blue. You could see the curls hairs as if it was naturally white, yet the outline was blue.

She blinked.

Her eyelashes were the same blue, the outline, the iris, her eyebrows.

She was basically two colors, white and blue. Her body being white, and the outline an airy light blue color.

She'd only seen such things in mangas and movies.

She heard shuffling, and turned to see Mikhail walking into the small, airy room she was in.

The walls were cloudy and wispy, as was everything in Heaven. It had a cool, light blue color, influenced by the oozing aura surrounding her body. The floor was a solid, large cloud, the spot where she was standing having the strongest blue color.

Mikhail took another step, and a frivolous yellow colored danced across the blue walls. Underneath him, yellow, stretching as if reaching for the cool blue color.

"How do you fair?" He questioned. His light yellow eyes glanced around the near empty room, glowing with intensity before he put one hand on his hip.

The woman pursed her lips.

Their way of speaking was influencing her.

"Good."

She'd quickly accepted her situation. And she was grateful, her life had been meger and boring, and she was saddened to think that she hadn't done anything too exciting since her highschool years. The best years of her life.

She wasn't going to take this for granted.

She was treating it as if it were a joyride, and not as serious as the situation was. Life or death. War or peace. Shattered or whole.

She had a question, and just as she was about to ask, it faded.

She wanted to crush her dumb brain.

"When will this like, get off?" She asked instead. She motioned with her hands to her body.