4 •3 Ways

Rena

The sound of sirens could be heard and she turned in her bed, blinking in and out of consciousness.

The next moment, footsteps were leading to her bedroom and the woman groaned, sitting up uncomfortably.
The door burst and she jumped, her eyes immediately finding the person who came in.

A police officer?

She didn't know what happened next; a blank memory slot.
She was walking past Roy and Mikhail with a blank stare. They both stared at her with disappointment written on their faces, and she looked back at the officer.

Zayle?

She looked back at where Roy was and gasped when her face slowly twisted into Zayle's soft features. 

Why would you do that?

Her eyes flickered up to the ceiling.

Where did that voice come from?
She jumped back when she saw the officer. He was faceless.

Why would you do that?

It came from him. His hands lashed outwards, slamming down on her shoulders, and she gagged from the stench emitting from where his mouth was supposed to be.

Trash.

It stunk heavily of hot garbage.

The woman could feel herself panicking, her breathing quickening as his hands began to melt into her shoulders.

She kicked him fair in his crotch.

He didn't react.

What the hell?!

Why would you do that?

The voice was now echoing throughout the room, and she felt the walls coming in. Her breath was labored as she felt tears well up.

Roy's body turned to her, Zayle's features which were slapped onto her face began to melt, her eye pockets empty and black as she then slowly advanced towards the panicked woman.

Oh shit... Oh shit, oh shit...

A hand shot out from behind her and gripped her lower face, slamming her backwards onto the floor and she let out a muffled wail.

The back of her head stung as she blinked drowsily, black dots littering her vision and her body jolted when she realized the hands was melting into black goo, slithering into her mouth and up her nostrils. The room was dripping, sinking and leaning as if it were a melted ice cream cake.

The dusty gray paint peeled slowly and  curled up into ash, drifting off into nothing and her eyes bulged immensely as she watched the ground split and create a large hole, just in between her legs, fire and sparks flying from the opening and she desperately kicked herself backwards.

To no avail.

The goo held her down, as if it were tar, and she watched in horror as lava like arms shot out from the large opening, gripping and melting into her floor as if whatever it was down there were trying to climb out.

Rena.

The room went deathly quiet, the only thing being able to be heard was her heavy breathing.
She glanced back at the split in the floor, watching as it quieted down, flicks of fire still licking at the floor, but the hands were gone.